Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

^ Well done, I got an A in my philosophy and physics and citizenship XD

Nerds FTW :P
    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

rocked some D&D last night... party got split as me (Arcane Disciple, a cleric with a few arcane spells) and a Druid went chasing after a near dead lich through a dungeon, as the Ranger drags 3 unconscious bodies back to a "safe" place to heal them up... in the process me and the druid kill 2 iron golems and a stone golem, by being way too damn intelligent for the DM.

The Druid and I leveled 3 times due to taking on 4 things we probably shouldn't of been able to... the rest of the party did get a bit more exp for the lich because they are the one that dealt the final blow, but we were the ones that actually got it that low in the first place... they only leveled once. I'm actually kinda amused that one of the guys was pissed because he didn't get the exp because me and the druid ran off when there was unconscious people.

our explaination, IT WAS A FREAKING LICH! it would of came back at us while we rested up to continue, and got the jump on us. or we split the party like we did and try to kill off the lich with 1 hp. Sure we had to collapse part of the dungeon and dive through a collapsing room to chase him and kill some big enemies the DM wasn't expecting us to take that quickly...

Mr. Dungeon Master, Hello. My name is Murphy. Are those your plans? *takes them and throws them out the nearest window*
      "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

31-17

GO NAVY!!
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

I am drunk. I could regret this since I am working tomorrow... X
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Coming home after a 9 hour day to find dinner made and the house clean.

Comment

I decorated all day.

Got our tree today, a beautiful Freesia fir, and we put lights and ornaments all over it, and then we put the lights on the fake tree I erected in the basement so I could decorate it with all my music ornaments. Oh yeah. Its been a Christmasy day and that makes me smile!

And I am watching Home Alone with my parents ATM, and will go help my cousin decorate her house tonight. XD
              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Waking up to 5 inches of snow and the possibility of not making it into work today. Oh, darn.

Comment

UU Church. Very interesting, and not at all what I've ever experienced from church. The kids loved it.
                  Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I was an elf today at work x
                    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

My partner is allergic to cats... and my cat is laying on my partner's head... that makes me smile. a lot.

Comment

Children's books make me smile
                        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Best food ever. We cooked it.

Mostly art.

Comment

one day closer to seeing the hubby!!
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Saw my wee brothers Nativity play today and honestly they were wee stars

Comment

L had an epiphany at work today: The thing that makes him feel angry, depressed, and avoid dealing with other people is when he feels like he's not allowed to fight back to get what's rightfully his. Particularly at church...to be a good member he feels as though he has to bend over and take whatever happens. He's done. His ancestors wouldn't have put up with this, and he won't either. Life's a battle, and he's fighting to win.

Something tells me this has to do with the book on Norse culture and warfare he downloaded onto our Kindle... ;D
                                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
                                X