This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

When I picked my children up from school today and they told me they had both enjoyed their xmas parties at school. And also my youngest's key worker at school told me that he's had an excellent day with his behaviour! ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Coming home to my very own house that I do not have to share with relatives or friends! And plopping my ass down on the couch and not doing a damn thing in my own house!

Comment

The teenagers are heading to work now.....not only am I smiling, I'm doing the happy dance!

Comment

Straight A's on my report today
          "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
          - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Having two dogs and three out of four cats cuddling me all at once makes me smile. I think it's just because they miss Estelle and Sam, but it's still cute.

I miss my puppy so bad.
            It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
            -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

[quote author=Amelia-Mary link=topic=80.msg22309#msg22309 date=1292358924]
              Straight A's on my report today
              [/quote]

Well done sweetheart. X
              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=80.msg22347#msg22347 date=1292361848]
                Well done sweetheart. X
                [/quote]

Thanks I'm super happy today
                "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Sophie calls clothespins "crocodiles"...she likes to attach them to her clothes and yell "I'm being attacked by crocociles, get it off!"

Also, my grandma is watching Collin tonight and tomorrow so I can get the house cleaned and get everything packed to visit the hubby...we leave Friday, weather willing.
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Picked up my sole inserts today! I have to work my way into wearing them though. But they make me a tad taller and I walk on spongy balls on my arch.

And...my Blue Sonja collection came in! I has a real live book to read!
                    *though I still need to finish up on The Road..if I can manage a few more pages a day.

Eating pizza.

Warm room.

Talking to my monkey yesterday on his new cam. He's soo cute! :-*
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

In no particular order:
                      -Falling snow and a silent mountain to board on
                      -Puppies
                      -Kittens
                      -Airports
                      -Drive in movies
                      -Blues music

Comment

Feeling a little less alone on those rare moments when I am lonely.
                        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Hell yeah post 666 :P
                          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Hearing that the town I want to move to has some openings at their store. May be able to move sooner than I thought.

Comment

only 6 days and 4 exams till winter holiday, ftw!
                              Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

Mythbusters is driving a car that's been cut in half
                                Circe

Comment

Working...
                                X