This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

EI IS FINALLY GOING TO GIVE ME MONIES, AND I HAD A JOB INTERVIEW TODAY, AND I'M TALKING TO MIKE IN TINYCHAT! ...The only thing about to make this day better is the alcohol I'm going to drink after dinner.

;D ;D ;D

I love you universe. I love you I love you I love you. Thank you thank you thank you!

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=80.msg22751#msg22751 date=1292468061]
      EI IS FINALLY GOING TO GIVE ME MONIES, AND I HAD A JOB INTERVIEW TODAY, AND I'M TALKING TO MIKE IN TINYCHAT! ...The only thing about to make this day better is the alcohol I'm going to drink after dinner.

;D ;D ;D

I love you universe. I love you I love you I love you. Thank you thank you thank you!

[/quote]

Good luck on your interview! Congrats
      sigpic

Comment

;D ;D ;D

[/quote]

XD

It would only be better if I could actually celebrate WITH you. -hug-
        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Facebook IMing with a certain friend.
          Sleep, my friend, and you will see
          That dream is my reality

Comment

;D ;D ;D

[/quote]

[me=Deseret]cheers[/me]
            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I am planning Christmas for my 'nephew,' Christian.

My mom was given an iPod shuffle and god knows we have no need for it so we decided that it would be a nice present for him since he's 10 and it was free and that's about the age you start hoping they don't break shit constantly, right? Well, I just uploaded some metal and rock and some short orchestral pieces (namely from Benjamin Britten's 'A Young Person's Guide to the Orchestra&#039 and some other stuff that will at least hold him over and not be too terrible until his mom can put the stuff on there she knows he likes.

This makes me smile. I can't wait to give it to him.
              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

TallDude950's rant about FaceBook. Love that guy's brain.
                [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjVpmUT2beU&feature=sub[/youtube]

Comment

Got my final exam results from the Open University and I have now officially completed my BA in History.... happy, happy, happy
                  http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

What makes me smile, at this certain moment is...
                    ...that my computer internet radio is finally enabled. About time. Now the rock station makes my mom pissed off again hehe.
                    ...a fact that i met one of the most awesome politicians in our country. He is one hell of a metal head and a guy with an awesome beard. Hehe.
                    ...that tomorrow is now going to be the last school day, at which one i can get negative. Hahahaha! At least for this year...
                    ...i don't know. A good feeling has gone through me because of nothing special. I like that.

sigpic

Comment

[quote author=shadow1982 link=topic=80.msg22909#msg22909 date=1292526723]
                      Got my final exam results from the Open University and I have now officially completed my BA in History.... happy, happy, happy
                      [/quote]

Congrats!!!!

^ That made me smile as well as getting the YES from my favorite instructor to give me a letter of recommendation to get into the Masters program I want.

Comment

[quote author=shadow1982 link=topic=80.msg22909#msg22909 date=1292526723]
                        [/quote]

Oh, I missed this until Ivy quoted it...congrats, too!
                        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

[quote author=Ivy1534 link=topic=80.msg22903#msg22903 date=1292524934]
                          TallDude950's rant about FaceBook. Love that guy's brain.
                          [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjVpmUT2beU&feature=sub[/youtube]
                          [/quote]
                          Sit behind a desk and post shit about a person...
                          Like how he's doing via Youtube.
                          Ok. :
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

"Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

^ Awwwwwwwwwwwwww cutest baby ever!
                              "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

[quote author=Dufonce link=topic=80.msg23090#msg23090 date=1292594692]
                                ^ Awwwwwwwwwwwwww cutest baby ever!
                                [/quote]

lol
                                Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

Working...
                                X