This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Our dishwasher at our old apt didn't work so I kept all the dishes in it that wouldn't fit nicely in the cupboard.

Comment

I have been wrapping presents almost all day. I love wrapping presents. If I could show you the intricacy and the fucking pizazz, you'd all bow. XD
      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

[quote author=Bjorn link=topic=80.msg24594#msg24594 date=1293179664]
        I have been wrapping presents almost all day. I love wrapping presents. If I could show you the intricacy and the fucking pizazz, you'd all bow. XD
        [/quote]

Haha, I love it too, but when I wrap presents, it looks like a retarded monkey with sixteen fingers and no opposable thumbs wrapped it...

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=80.msg24661#msg24661 date=1293209080]
          Haha, I love it too, but when I wrap presents, it looks like a retarded monkey with sixteen fingers and no opposable thumbs wrapped it...
          [/quote]

Oh, it could be worse...mine actually look better when my four year old helps me :P We use a lot of gift bags around here.
          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

The first thing I did this morning? Ran into a door :&#039
            "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
            - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

My wee brothers trying to wear shorts for dinner x
              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

[quote author=Amelia-Mary link=topic=80.msg24786#msg24786 date=1293275590]
                The first thing I did this morning? Ran into a door :&#039
                [/quote]

Lady, you need a bubble like this:

Note: Things that make me smile...I ended that picture tag with [/ omg] by accident...

Mostly art.

Comment

Little boy crawled into our bed at 8, and started babbling in broken baby English about Christmas and Santa, and then got distracted for the better part of 20 minutes by me putting my my fingers down, one-by-one, then blowing on my thumb to make them stand up again and wiggle.
                  Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

People of walmart.com

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

BREAKTIME! Got a babysitter and that makes me SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I am drunk. Boxing dsay was good. I spent way to much money, iot pleased me. Merry Christas. X
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

Thanks to my husband's computer genius and his new soldering iron he got for the holidays, I have a temporarily fixed computer!!! Ah, I feel like I'm home

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=80.msg24965#msg24965 date=1293406168]
                            I am drunk. Boxing dsay was good. I spent way to much money, iot pleased me. Merry Christas. X
                            [/quote]

Haha, drunk typos make me smile. The only time when typos are acceptable.
                            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I got $25 in Subway gift cards!

(I actually asked for it as my gift!)

That's 4 foot long sammies. And 8 meals! Woot!

I also registered them online so I don't lose the balance if I lose the gard. And I can re-load too.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Woke up with no hangover, installed the games I bought yesterday while wearing my pretty new t-shirt and looked through all the art stuff and such I bought! I have canvases coming out my ears! It rocks! X

Comment

Working...
                                X