X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Let's see...
    ~Two weeks of being on a Diabetic eating plan and I am starting to slowly see my blood sugar levels come down. Still not low but way lower then before!

~Having money to be able to buy the food I need for above!

~The new FireFox 4 browser is pretty nifty. I have my tabs way at the top and cool icons organized my own way. This thing rocks!

~I don't work tomorrow

~rain
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

The sun is shining and its actually about 19 Celsius out today! That is practically tropical :P X
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I am blessed to have this interview in two hours and twenty minutes. I hope all goes well.
        sigpic

Comment

Two things:
          Low carb tortillas 4 grams
          Low carb bread 3 grams

omg. I can eat again!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            Two things:
            Low carb tortillas 4 grams
            Low carb bread 3 grams

omg. I can eat again!
            I hear you there! Especially when the bread I used to buy for two slices was 26 grams of carbohydrates... that is pretty much your daily allowance of carbs right there...
            sigpic

Comment

Tom Waits makes me smile.

Comment

Knowing I get to pick up my cat today makes me smile.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                  I love McDonald's.

Sure, their food sucks on both a taste and nutritional level...but where else can you go and let your children play on a giant slide with limited avenues of escape with other kids their age while doing your homework in relative peace, enjoying free wi-fi and socializing in sympathy with other frustrated parents?

And their sweet tea is like liquid crack.
                  This is where I'll be all next week. With a bag lunch for little man and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
                    This is where I'll be all next week. With a bag lunch for little man and myself.
                    I do half and half...If we are there at a meal time, I might get a salad or one of the grilled chicken snack wraps and the kids will split a cheeseburger happy meal with milk and apples, and I bring some carrot sticks and yogurt to go along with it...or, occasionally, if we go in the morning, the three of us split the breakfast and I bring an apple and a banana as well. More often though, I get a tea and they get milk or apple juice there and we bring our own afternoon snack.
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

I completley forgot. Wed I got my performance review. A perfect score of Role Model Employee. I get a 3% raise!

We had a raise freeze for a good two years.

Yay!

Comment

The Miz on Conan. I laughed so effing hard I thought I was going to wake the neighbors.
                        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

We finally got our SKYWARN, spotter numbers!

Okay, severe weather, you're in for it, now! We're coming to get you!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

The light at the end of the tunnel. I can deal with this crap as long as I know there is an end to it!
                            sigpic

Comment

I just ate waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much poutine. So glad to be Canadian.

Mostly art.

Comment

I finally lost 4 pounds! Took me a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X