X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    I finally lost 4 pounds! Took me a few weeks.
    Well done hunny x
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Coming home to the smell of homemade chicken soup because the woman I live with read my FB status that I'm sick.
      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
        Coming home to the smell of homemade chicken soup because the woman I live with read my FB status that I'm sick.
        That is so full of win and awesomeness that I can't adopt enough of the new lingo to express it! That was very sweet of her!! Makes me smile, too.

And get well soon, Bjorn!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
          That is so full of win and awesomeness that I can't adopt enough of the new lingo to express it! That was very sweet of her!! Makes me smile, too.

And get well soon, Bjorn!
          Thanks, Chain! I'm such a pussy when I get sick because it happens about one every other year and it makes up for lost time.

I was very moved. She even bought me special juice full of antioxidants to help me feel better. I love surrogate mamas.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
            The Miz on Conan. I laughed so effing hard I thought I was going to wake the neighbors.
            Agreed. Here's the video of it for anyone that hasn't seen it:
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Go Ginga Ninja! :P
            Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

For the first time in weeks, love makes me smile. It's strange how my mind works.

Mostly art.

Comment

Well it's been a few months and no answer from the animal shelter. So while I was up so darn late tonight I took matters into my own hands (as usual) I was browsing for volunteer oppurtunities in my city and not really any up my alley. But in Los Angeles county I did find what I was looking for. I can volunteer on a daily basis off a calender of events. Specifically for St Francis Center in Los Angeles. --->http://www.stfranciscenterla.org/
                It's a non profit religious community center based on helping those in need. I have volunteered for next Tuesday between the hours of 9:30am to 12:30pm. I will be a personal shopping assistant. It seems I go around and help the guests 'shop' from the pantry shelves. I think this is right up my alley! I'd be able to talk to different poeple and make them feel relaxed. Might even be able to help them make some healthy choices with my new found nutrition info I've gained from Diabetes research. And another good part is that via bus ( I would NEVER drive my car into LA!) it's only about 20 minutes! I'm very excited and grateful that I get to do something that is close to my heart. I had to use food pantries when I was younger and they really saved me. And I remember how nice the poeple were.

And yeah, me, volunteering for a religious organization.

I'm hoping twice a week on my days off will be good. I mean it's only a few hours. It will give me a chance to wander about LA anyways.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Dale is out of Afghanistan and in decompression X
                  "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I'm able to finally have time with Azazel, satisfy my craving for jasmine rice and jasmine tea, and to "share" a dinner with the love of my life makes me smile
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                    surrounded by plush, downy things,
                    ill prepared, but willing,
                    to descend."

Comment

A certain younger-than-me mountain man with an outrageously long beard and a smile that stole my heart away.

Comment

I have nearly finished my course! I got a letter telling listing all the units last semester and telling me I'd passed them

And tomorrow is my four-year anniversary with my partner LM

Comment

strawberries with splenda and fat free whipped cream. OMG this just has to be bad for me!
                          But it's not!

Comment

It is 81 degrees (F) here
                            sigpic

Comment

I got my Optimus T T-Mobile phone! And it's awesome!

Comment

Spongebob Squarepants at 8am
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X