This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

It amuses me that the rant thread is longer than the "what makes you smile" thread. Haha, I smile at human nature, we aren't happy unless we are complaining

ALSO I just got my bikini waxed. OWIE, yet SMOOOOOOTTTTHHHHH X
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
      It amuses me that the rant thread is longer than the "what makes you smile" thread. Haha, I smile at human nature, we aren't happy unless we are complaining
      I'm just glad to know that I'm not the only cynic around.

Wait. That's wrong. Oh damn. I'm a whiner, ain't I? Ranting about stuff all the time...
      Well, it's a good thing my tirades make me smile! They even make other people smile, fairly often, too. I don't think that's human nature, though.

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
      ALSO I just got my bikini waxed. OWIE, yet SMOOOOOOTTTTHHHHH X
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

And that's all I have to say about that.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

You watch Mrs Brown?! Its amazing x
        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

It's amazing that I watch anything.

Seriously? Our roommate, K, brought Mrs. Brown to my attention just a couple days ago. He said I had to watch it, "it's fecking hilarious!" He was right.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Proper humour is that x

Comment

Thanks to that video, I just had a 30 minute conversation about "crotch otters" with a friend.

Mostly art.

Comment

The Rocky Horror Picture Show makes me smile.

Touch-a, touch-a, touch-a, touch me, I wanna be dirty!
                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Hah! I forced L to watch that with me a couple of weeks ago...he'd never seen it before!
                  Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Chain ... You have outdone yourself with posting that one ... Never watched it before ... I love the kid stepping on it ...
                    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I just realized that people seem to know that if I post it (like that Mrs. Brown video)? It *has* to be worth seeing!

I'm not sure how true that is but it still makes me smile.

Comment

the oregon state legislature rick roll made me smile...and on a day where I needed to
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

I woke up with a bg number of 76.
                          I am going to bed with a bg number of 66 (this after an hour of exercise and before my midnight meal)
                          I have no idea what happened in between. But those are damn good low numbers!:bounce:
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

So I took my mom out to eat today for a pre Easter lunch. Here is a quick video of her talking to Dumuzi. She refers to him as 'My son' instead of Hassan.

Oops. Forgot the pics of my mom and I:
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Medusa; 14 Apr 2011, 17:11.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I just get so tickled by your mom. She makes me smile, too!

Comment

Your mom's sunglasses are badass.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X