Re: Things that make you smile

Talking to Jessie. She makes my day.
    sigpic

Comment

Legal-like!

Note that: Homeowner. Forcloses on BoA!

Smiling = evil grin!!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

^ lol since I have my mortgage through BOA I find this very funny
        sigpic

Comment

Black Cherry Yoghurt in the morning x
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

My cat (Tia) and my new kitten (Luna). They drive me insane but watching them together is just too adorable!
            http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Alyssa and I talking over top of each other excitedly as we tried to regale stories of the last 4 weeks we were apart over dinner. I love it when people I like come into camp.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                Alyssa and I talking over top of each other excitedly as we tried to regale stories of the last 4 weeks we were apart over dinner. I love it when people I like come into camp.

This^ is awesome!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

What makes me smile is that after an hour of browsing netflix, my friends and I decided to watch lord of the rings--which we own. and have on dvd not five feet from the television. And have seen about five hundred million times. Now it is almost 4am and I am giggling a lot. we are such awesome, amazing, epic!win nerds.

Just saying.
                  It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                  -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Grabbing a last-minute opportunity to visit Japan and wander around Tokyo for a few days. I'm still on cloud nine!
                    "Gardens are not made by singing "Oh, how beautiful," and sitting in the shade." - Rudyard Kipling

Mathbatu: A Canaanite Polytheist's Blog
                    Sparrow Wings: A Personal Blog

Comment

Finding a topic that can entice me to post! Completely without animosity, agendas, requirements or anything other than simply interest. Open and honest curiosity.

That REALLY makes me smile! And a smile is a very welcome change, these days.

Comment

Going to France tomorrow. Well, actually London. Well, actually Madrid. ...then France.

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm finally in the 70s of weight! I lost another ppound! Even through my bout of depression I have managed to stick to this thing! Woo hoo.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

3 words "final modification paperwork" YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
                            "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

I feel great when I kick myself in the butt and make myself get out of bed. Sometimes it is hard to get the motivation to get started... I LOVE SLEEP. But this morning I woke up at a decent hour, played with the puppy, finished the laundry, cleaned the kitchen, made coffee, and showered. And I have only been up for an hour. I ROCK!
                              sigpic

Comment

My Guides. Teenage girls can be hard work but they are so full of enthusiasm and can often be genuinely very funny
                                http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                                X