This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

I'm trying to find some happy happy joy joy moments in my life at the moment...

~I received my class action settlement check yesterday! $510 in to my new savings account!

~I lost a pound as of yesterday! That's 27 since December of last year. And now only 17 more to go!

~I went to Old Navy to redeem my Croupon coupon on some pants. I walked in to the store and looked around for some size 14. Of course there were suddenly only a handful of choices in that damn size. For fun and giggles my friend suggested I just try the size 12. I did. And I walked out with my new pair of size 12 capris! Woo hoo! When I lose another size I will be officially done with 'large' size pants! And sadly I will be out of the Torrid sizing.

~I was able to try on tops and bottoms at Charlotte Rouse. A skinny girl clothing store!

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Way. To. Go. Medusa!

Very excellent happy happy joy joy moments to smile about, if I may say so.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I was going to answer 'treacle tarts' to this. And then I realised that the topic WASN'T actually 'Sticky Things that Make you Smile.'
        Duw, my eyesight's bad today.....
        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
          I was going to answer 'treacle tarts' to this. And then I realised that the topic WASN'T actually 'Sticky Things that Make you Smile.'
          Duw, my eyesight's bad today.....
          Have I said I love you lately Mrs P? X
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
            Have I said I love you lately Mrs P? X
            Love you too, cariad!
            www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Mmmm!

I like google. It's me friend.

That is a much different tart than I had imagined.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I have stalkers, this shouldnt make me smile but then again,I am a pretty twisted person
                Circe

Comment

Danish helicopter pilots.

Mostly art.

Comment

having a fun conversation with H and feeling happy about it.

Comment

Fans and air conditioning!

Comment

*attempts to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit*

116 F?! OUCH!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LiadanWillows View Post
                          *attempts to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit*

116 F?! OUCH!

Comment

I am actually interviewing someone for my blog this week...so, so excited...hoping I don't screw it up!
                            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

My boyfriend and his superhero doctor rescue skillz.

Comment

I could also put this in things that make you cry, but I choose to smile...

I finished and posted my blog post about my grandfather.
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X