X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
    My computer made it to the factory in (seemingly) one piece. I may actually get it by the end of this week!

/outrageous optimism
    Unless it's a Dell...
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
      Unless it's a Dell...
      It's an HP :P

UPDATE: Just got it back! Hooray!
      Last edited by Caelia; 29 Mar 2012, 09:24. Reason: Yay, my laptop came home!
      my etsy store
      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
      surrounded by plush, downy things,
      ill prepared, but willing,
      to descend."

Comment

Getting my belly pierced tomorrow
        "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
        - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

quick repair work is pretty cool.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
            quick repair work is pretty cool.
            I know! It just worried me the box came back really beat up. So far everything works.
            my etsy store
            My blog

to descend."

Comment

Ordered a book I have been waiting to come out for years, that actually came out in 2007, but I got confused and didn't realise it was a new edition! Anyway, better late than never.. excited!

Also.. only one more sleep until I see my boyfriend again! Another damned good reason to smile!
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

When I feel loved.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

I am grinning from ear to ear right no and feeling particularly loved-up. My boyfriend knows how important Beltane is to me, so he suggested we spend the night somewhere religiously significant for me. We are therefore going to spend two nights in Ripon, which is near Thornborough henge. The area saw significant worship of Brigantia and the henge is considered significant to her, by modern day pagans. It is also fairly close to Slack, where the only inscription to my patron God, Bregans, exists!

Considering he isn't even religious, this is one of the most thoughtful things anyone has ever done for me. I absolutely adore this man!!
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I finally had the courage to tell someone in person that I am bisexual. I've told people before online who only know me by a username, but I've never told someone face-to-face. The person I told was a coworker that I get along really well with. She's not bothered by it at all. The only downside is that I was thinking she might be bisexual herself, so telling her was (also) my way of finding out. She's not. Darn, I really like her, too. Oh well.
                    Last edited by Trinity; 31 Mar 2012, 20:11.

Comment

<---playing old school everquest (for free...)
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

This is both a rant and something that makes me smile; Found out a person close to me was lying through their teeth and i believed every little word, but i was smart enough to realize what was happening in time not to get hurt by it nearly as much as i thought it would hurt.....so now i can go on with my life, forget about their feeble existence and be happier knowing that it doesn't affect me any more than a paper cut

Comment

I'm smiling because I'm feeling smug in my proof that people from one lot only pay attention to my Facebook when I offend their sensibilities.
                          my etsy store
                          My blog

to descend."

Comment

Heavy, HEAVY sedation. Someone cleared my room of all deadly weapons. I slept for almost 4 hours (at this rate I might be able to get a full night's sleep by 2024). A can of COLD Mountain Dew and a cigarette.

Without the sedation? MY WIFE, coming to her senses and NOT filing for a divorce would prolly do it. But since that's not happening... I'll take the drugs.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

K'Roe and I have a week off together...

Stay out of the woods without your earplugs! That strange sound isn't bears.
                              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

That strange sound comes after you hear someone saying "Is that poison ivy!!!"??
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X