Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Just got back from Ren Faire.

Caelia, you were right about my feet!
    Attached Files
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Sentimental tale about a cab driver taking an elderly woman to a hospice on the last ride of her life.

This article made me smile, but at the same time, I'm now bawling my eyes out over it. Does anyone have a tissue?

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
        http://www.snopes.com/glurge/cabride.asp

This article made me smile, but at the same time, I'm now bawling my eyes out over it. Does anyone have a tissue?
        I'll share mine with you, Trin. What a lovely truth to stumble on.

And yet another blow for my ever-increasing cynicism. Thanks for sharing!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          Just got back from Ren Faire.

Caelia, you were right about my feet!
          Yep, neener, neener, neener! :P

Yesterday I got to see a friend I haven't seen in ages. Not only that I got to see her marry a very decent man just as goofy as she is. It shows me there are people in my life who aren't fair weather friends and are truly happy to see me.
          my etsy store
          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
          surrounded by plush, downy things,
          ill prepared, but willing,
          to descend."

Comment

homemade waffle from dad. Perfect thing to steal a small smile from an unhappy face.
            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

It's a twisted smile, today. Demented might be a better word.

The fact that I may have put an image into a few people's minds that is going to HAUNT them, if not simply make them throw up the next few meals they eat, SERIOUSLY makes me smile. Disgusting as all get out. And I was provoked into sharing it. Hehe, my work there is done.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Cats make me smile. I only wish I could have one where I live now. Sadly no pets are allowed.

Comment

My exhibition opens in 3 days! Oh my god!

I've worked so hard for this for so long x
                  "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

^ Congrats I hope it goes well!

I was so glad to be outside today it has been the first warm non rainy day in awhile and I loved feeling the sun on my face and walking through the woods with my dogs.
                    sigpic

Comment

My dear grandmother telling me to put on her checkered granny "knee britches" and a fanny pack to go to the amusement park so that I can be comfy and be prepared for anything by carrying bandaids, a walky talky, and whatever else she thinks I would need.

Comment

Saw the moon out in the morning at work today, made me smile a lot and I felt all warm inside

Comment

Thal made me smile by posting on my blog. I was starting to feel I was only posting for spambots and myself.
                          my etsy store
                          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                          surrounded by plush, downy things,
                          ill prepared, but willing,
                          to descend."

Comment

Having free time again is making me smile. Just had four days off and I am all refreshed. Finally caught up with my laundry, had time to swim, caught up with my language exchange partner and best of all... I don't have massive circles under my eyes anymore. Working tonight and tomorrow, then it's four days of freedom again. Aaaaaah... this is the life!
                            Last edited by Jembru; 12 May 2012, 14:39.
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Nervous! Excited! Nervous! Excited! Nervous! Excited! Nervous! Excited! Nervous! Excited! Nervous! Excited! Nervous! Excited!

My exhibition opens in 5 hours!

Nervous! Excited! Nervous! Excited! Nervous! Excited! Nervous! Excited! Nervous! Excited! Nervous! Excited! Nervous! Excited!
                              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I hope it kicks ass Kim!
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X