This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Best of luck to you Kim. Not that you need it: your talent speaks for itself. You'll kick ass!

I'm smiling with pride because my friend is not only the number 1 SSF4 player in his hometown, but the THIRD best in the whole of Belgium (the top 2 being sponsored players). I don't play, we became friends via the Tekken scene, in which he also rocks, but I am still so proud of him. I know how much this means to him. He once spent time in the top 5 online rank, which is a mega achievement. I could hug him: erm, when I am next in Belgium ^^
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

im on here quick in the morning and my cat wont leave me alone... soo cute...

oh.... and i get to see my gf after work yayz!
      "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Even though I can't do a proper pirouette en attitude in my jazz sneakers I can still manage it in my ballet slippers. I'm overdue for pulling out my dance books and putting together some lessons.
        my etsy store
        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
        surrounded by plush, downy things,
        ill prepared, but willing,
        to descend."

Comment

When Alpro Soya brings out new flavours Blueberry yoghurt = NOM
          "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
          - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

SOLD

AND

SOLD x
            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

^Yay. That is good news!
              [4:82]

Comment

Someone gave me the best compliment ever, today. He said that as I was explaining my job to him (he's a customer) he could tell that I enjoy what I do because I got prettier as I was explaining along. He was a very nice and interesting person to talk to, for sure. I'm looking forward to more conversation tomorrow.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Knowing that the halfway mark is passed. And summer shandy. Goddamn that some good, cold, refreshing beer.
                  No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I'm picking up a Sharp led 20 inch flat screen tv from a friend of mine tomorrow. Only $20! I have a 19 inch old fashioned fat back tv. But it's over 15 years old. And I need a new one with new outlets in the back. I'm trying to hook up my laptop to my tv. And the old tv currently has one plug where the cable goes into it. So this will help me. Yay!
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Having lunch with a very nice gentleman artist x
                      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Rain makes me smile

Comment

Journaling and finding all my own answers inside without anyone's help.

And letters on the daily. Or almost daily. God I love him.
                          No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Corbin naming a duck for me, makes me smile!
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Successfully giving a neurological lecture to nursing students without having insane stage fright. In fact... I think they/I actually enjoyed it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Finally hooking up my laptop to my tv (after about 30 minutes of cable hell and instructions that somehow skipped a big fat IMPORTANT section.

Starting my new medication dose. Hope it helps.

My new $25 flat screen tv

fat french fries

I received an e-mail from an admirer of my poetry. Being completely weary and paranoid of kooks on the interwebs, I'm first asking for where he came across my poetry site, before I start corresponding with him. I miss being noticed.

The blue sleeping pill I'm about to take
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X