X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
    Saw a momma goat the other day with her two young ones. Made me think of Pagan Forum!

For those who are new, there have been rumors of me being involved in a shady type of relationship with a goat, which is without doubt a baseless accusation.
    Did they look like you?
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Classic!! Absolutely classic!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by orchestrion View Post
        Jumping spiders.
        They are the best things ever.
        For those of us who have arachnophobia (i.e. ME), that picture is terrifying! OH. MY. GOD. SPIDERS!!!! o_o

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
          For those of us who have arachnophobia (i.e. ME), that picture is terrifying! OH. MY. GOD. SPIDERS!!!! o_o
          Oh no i'm sorry!! ;___;
          I just. He has a fancy little hat. ;-;

selume proferre

Comment

I think if more spiders wore pretty hats, cases of arachnophobia would decrease dramatically. Why are United Nations not passing legislation on this?
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
              I think if more spiders wore pretty hats, cases of arachnophobia would decrease dramatically. Why are United Nations not passing legislation on this?
              Spiders with pretty hats: the revelation that could alter human history. :nod:

selume proferre

Comment

I got my old Role Playing forum restored again.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  Did they look like you?
                  They had my body.
                  Attached Files
                  [4:82]

Comment

We don't provide teacher discounts. This is mildly petty of me but when the teacher asks not "Do you provide a teacher discount?" but "Is your teacher discount 10% or 15%?" then a manager saying we don't and will not ever provide teacher discounts makes me a happy sales rep.
                    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Only two more days of full work, and then I finally get to go to Yellowknife and see my much-missed boy. I've worked 42 days in a row! I'm tired!

Mostly art.

Comment

Full nights sleep last night! And my other etsy store is live x
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I'm home!!! Omg my chinchilla is so happy to see me it's the cutest thing ever she dove into my lap and waited for me to scratch her neck. My dad has an awesome mustache and looks like SUCH a 70s cop and he retorted that i look like an 80s punk so xD ugh everyone seems to be so happy!
                          Last edited by orchestrion; 14 Jul 2012, 20:00.

selume proferre

Comment

Originally posted by orchestrion View Post
                            I'm home!!! Omg my chinchilla is so happy to see me it's the cutest thing ever she dove into my lap and waited for me to scratch her neck. My dad has an awesome mustache and looks like SUCH a 70s cop and he retorted that i look like an 80s punk so xD ugh everyone seems to be so happy!

Glad to hear it
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

THIS makes me smile.

dat damn ass

It's Wolvie!
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Captain America has the best ass
                                /wheeze

selume proferre

Comment