X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by Almost_lost View Post
    Finally finished and emailed the application in makes me smile. Fingers crossed!
    ^Almost_lost sighting!

YAY!!!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Getting candles in the mail!
      And finding out about job openings before they get posted!
      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

mexican rice all warm and sorta softish. Mmmm.mmmmm.....
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Animals <3

Comment

Pugs.
            This one in particular.
            Attached Files
            "The fire could not be tamed with the wind,
            nor the wind suppressed by the flames.
            As blending the Light with the Dark
            merely results in Grey." -Ville Friman

Comment

Originally posted by XIII View Post
              Pugs.
              This one in particular.
              Dahawww! That pug made me smile as well. ^_^
              My everyday wacky blog

Comment

#1 The Hubby is home.

#2 I fixed my laptop.
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Moar Pug Goodness. :3

"The fire could not be tamed with the wind,
                  nor the wind suppressed by the flames.
                  As blending the Light with the Dark
                  merely results in Grey." -Ville Friman

Comment

My friend bought me this London Advent calendar: http://www.jacquielawson.com/advent/london
                    (see the demo) and it opens today! That makes me smile! ^_^
                    My everyday wacky blog

Comment

Originally posted by RiverSong View Post
                      My friend bought me this London Advent calendar: http://www.jacquielawson.com/advent/london
                      (see the demo) and it opens today! That makes me smile! ^_^
                      Oh my goodness! that is so cute....

I want one...

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                        Oh my goodness! that is so cute....
                        I want one...
                        I saw that! ^o^
                        Hey, if you trust me with your email addy, I will buy you one! No problem! It hardly cost a thing. I've been handing these out to my pals like candy. ^_^
                        My everyday wacky blog

Comment

Originally posted by RiverSong View Post
                          I saw that! ^o^
                          Hey, if you trust me with your email addy, I will buy you one! No problem! It hardly cost a thing. I've been handing these out to my pals like candy. ^_^
                          I really did'nt mean to make you feel like you had to give me one! I will prolly buy one now though! It is so lovely too! I wonder if they make an Ipad version...

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                            I really did'nt mean to make you feel like you had to give me one! I will prolly buy one now though! It is so lovely too! I wonder if they make an Ipad version...
                            LOL! No, you didn't make me feel that! I'm pretty selfish with buying or giving things to people, but every now and then I get in the jolly mood. I just have a few bucks left over from my Christmas shopping and there's nothing I need or want at the moment. So, I'm trying to figure out who else I know didn't get a calendar yet. XD
                            I have space for two more on my list. ^_-
                            Hmm... I'm not sure about their specs... but I do know that it doesn't work for those running on Linux. I gave one to my best friend and she told me she can't view it on her Linux. So, I'd had to get her something else. lol.
                            My everyday wacky blog

Comment

Wow River! JP would love one of those. He is such an English gent and loves things like that. I will have to get one when I get home! I am sure I saw my little kitten Magpie run across the mat in that demo too. She gets everywhere..
                              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                                Wow River! JP would love one of those. He is such an English gent and loves things like that. I will have to get one when I get home! I am sure I saw my little kitten Magpie run across the mat in that demo too. She gets everywhere..
                                Yes! I was given this calendar from a friend first and I instantly thought, "Hey, this is cool! I know a few friends who would love this!" so I've been passing it around. I'm enjoying mine, it's so cute! ^_^
                                Haha! Yes, it's funny when your kitten show up in odd places in media. My old cat Vash (may he rest in peace), was a very common looking tabby, so I would often yell at commercials and youtube videos, "Hey! What are you doing there, Vash?" XD
                                My everyday wacky blog

Comment

Working...
                                X