This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Today I'm catching up with the Family Guy episodes I've missed. That always makes me smile... and laugh. ^_^
    My everyday wacky blog

Comment

I'm smiling today because I sold something which my ex had given me, which had belonged to HIS ex, and he lied about that, but anyway it's gone. And it made up for the money he owed me and was never gonna pay. Karma and diamonds are a girl's best friends!
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Dunno what the deal is. I haven't lost any more weight. But I'm staying at my constant small weight loss. And I found old jeans. I can button them back on. I'm about 10 pounds of being comfy in them!
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Have you lost inches? Regardless that's still an awesome reason to smile.
          my etsy store
          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
          surrounded by plush, downy things,
          ill prepared, but willing,
          to descend."

Comment

Gremlins at the cinema makes me smile

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
              Have you lost inches? Regardless that's still an awesome reason to smile.
              I have no idea. I think because I packed them away at the beginning of the year. Then I lost about 12 pounds and some before that last year. So I think that's it. I fluctuate between 12 to 14 to 16. In Old Navy Rockstar I'm a 14 and in levi's at Walmart. The skinny Signature line. But the 12s button. I'm close!

Honestly? Working 6 days a week keeps me from over eating. I don't go to work on the weekdays till 6pm. So I eat about 2pm and then when I get home. That's it. Weekends I'm working alot so I rarely eat. It's my bad low sugar time. And Mondays are my fun days. PIZZA!
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                I have no idea. I think because I packed them away at the beginning of the year. Then I lost about 12 pounds and some before that last year. So I think that's it. I fluctuate between 12 to 14 to 16. In Old Navy Rockstar I'm a 14 and in levi's at Walmart. The skinny Signature line. But the 12s button. I'm close!

Honestly? Working 6 days a week keeps me from over eating. I don't go to work on the weekdays till 6pm. So I eat about 2pm and then when I get home. That's it. Weekends I'm working alot so I rarely eat. It's my bad low sugar time. And Mondays are my fun days. PIZZA!
                I have the opposite problem. I have definitely visibly gained weight, especially on my thighs, but the scales haven't changed. I was thinking i most likely lost muscle tone because I'm not swimming at the moment and haven't being doing nearly as much yoga as I usually do. I don't think the shortbread helps either mind!
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                  I have the opposite problem. I have definitely visibly gained weight, especially on my thighs, but the scales haven't changed. I was thinking i most likely lost muscle tone because I'm not swimming at the moment and haven't being doing nearly as much yoga as I usually do. I don't think the shortbread helps either mind!
                  But who doesn't love shortbread?
                  http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                  ~Jim Butcher

Comment

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/scottish-fold-cat This makes me smile lots!

Comment

My rabbits make me smile <3

Comment

what Chickadee did to daddy this morning...
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

She drew a tree of life on him? Your children make me want little pagan kidlets...

Mostly art.

Comment

yeah, ok, now that I know it is a link... it's really quite a bit more awesome :P
                            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                              She drew a tree of life on him? Your children make me want little pagan kidlets...
                              lol! I'm stupid. I checked that on my phone. That's his tattoo, lol.

It's still cute, and I still want pagan kidlets.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                                lol! I'm stupid. I checked that on my phone. That's his tattoo, lol.

It's still cute, and I still want pagan kidlets.

lol...she gave the tree of life a smiley face at the end...

Maybe in a few year's she'll be good enough for the real thing!
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X