This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Johnny, the cashier as the gas station in my work parking lot...he's middle eastern and he's very nice. I was talking to him about my name badge. It has a Wolverine sticker on it. And he's like who is that? And I'm like it's Wolverine! No clue on his face. I'm like, you know..snikt snikt? Hulkee? Avengers? He's like oh a comic? I'm like you don't know it? He's like we don't have that in my country. He's from Cairo, Egypt. And I'm like Batman? And he's like YEEEES I KNOW ZEE BATMAN!

Figures.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Tate Stevens won X-Factor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yesss: :yesss: :grin: :bounce:

Someone from my town won! It's total Tater mania around here right now.

Comment

I received a Christmas present from my friend Beth. She gave me three issues of Havok and Wolverine. They are beautiful! I'm going to get them mounted and framed!

Comment

My brand new book about the Hubble Space Telescope. Just got it for Christmas. Nerding out over here XD

Comment

I'm greatly enjoying the stickied Heathen thread we have here, I've found myself more drawn to that lately and just googling isn't as useful as links from people who are already there

Comment

Dancing, t-shirt wearing goats.
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I'm eating chocolate and just finishing watching the Xmas special of Doctor Who.

Now, the Bill Nye!

Mostly art.

Comment

I ran into a friend I haven't seen since community college. It was great
                  my etsy store
                  My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                  surrounded by plush, downy things,
                  ill prepared, but willing,
                  to descend."

Comment

It's mega vain, but attention from blokes makes me smile. I never thought I got any, but apparently I've just been oblivious to it for years, and it's a massive confidence boost and a boost that I've been needing for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Almost_lost View Post
                      It's mega vain, but attention from blokes makes me smile. I never thought I got any, but apparently I've just been oblivious to it for years, and it's a massive confidence boost and a boost that I've been needing for a while.
                      I feel you. I just got some great compliments on some of my erotic writings. Made me feel I should get back into writing.

Comment

Yesterday my best friend and I started making this huge elaborate paper model of Terry Pratchett's Unseen University. It's going to take forever but we're like the nerdiest people ever (awesome way to spend a Friday night!) so we're super excited to work on it. I'm hoping next weekend we can do another building or two

Comment

This cat right here. The one named Alia. :3
                          Attached Files
                          "The fire could not be tamed with the wind,
                          nor the wind suppressed by the flames.
                          As blending the Light with the Dark
                          merely results in Grey." -Ville Friman

Comment

I'm happy with the photo I posted to today's blog.

Mostly art.

Comment

I tuned my guitar and learned some chords. Found a great app that really explains things well and doesn't make me feel overwhelmed as if I'm trying to learn an alien language.
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Unexpected memories; be it of something I actually did or of a fun moment in a favourite TV show. Often it'll make me laugh to myself, which makes people look at me funny, which makes me smile even more :XD:
                                ~J

"The very young do not always do as they are told."

Comment

Working...
                                X