This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

I found out reddit has a subreddit for Diabetes. This makes me smile.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Maybe I should seek psychiatric attention for not being slightly weirded out that they kiss, but I am soooo excited about this movie. I keep watching the trailer, and willing february to hurry up.

That this was made at all, makes me smile from ear to ear (and wonder how they tapped into my computer and stole my dirty zombie fanfics...)
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
        Maybe I should seek psychiatric attention for not being slightly weirded out that they kiss, but I am soooo excited about this movie. I keep watching the trailer, and willing february to hurry up.

That this was made at all, makes me smile from ear to ear (and wonder how they tapped into my computer and stole my dirty zombie fanfics...)
        At first, I was like "What? I'mma watch this trailer but it's going to be the stupidest thing" ...then I watched the trailer, and I actually kinda want to watch it. WHAT's wrong with me?

Mostly art.

Comment

I just had the most hilarious dream... my friend was in labour and all the ambulances she called were busy (??) so I had to ring taxi companies. Trying to find a number for one and she says 'I KNOW ONE!!! It's 80639598730547630476397693786' and starts singing off the number like a school rhyme. I was like 'are you trying to get a taxi in another continent??'
          I ended up ringing loads of them and every time I was explaining she was in labour and 'might get stains on your seats'. They were all cool with it and kept saying 'no problem love, bit of warm water and it'll come right out'.
          We've been friends almost twenty years, and even in my dreams she has me in stitches. I woke up laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post

This made me smile to. Me and my zombie obsession can't wait to see this.
            http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Almost_lost View Post
              Even though it is 5:28am Im smiling like a fool because I just received a call from J
              Smiling because AL and I both have a J that we're excited to get calls from

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                At first, I was like "What? I'mma watch this trailer but it's going to be the stupidest thing" ...then I watched the trailer, and I actually kinda want to watch it. WHAT's wrong with me?
                Well, I also saw the trailer for Beautiful Creatures and next to that trash, Warm Bodies looked epic. I think, if you like zombie movies, especially the comical ones, then I can't see how this could fail to please.

I really did write a fanfic about a girl (with black hair called Jemma ^^) falling in love with a zombie from a facebook game. It was the same thing; his memories gradually returning. He is rejected by his parents but his younger sister, who is a goth because I can only write cliche, accepts him as her brother and agrees to help save him from the humans!
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I had another anxiety attack, and pulled out what I thought was my music track just for the occasion. Turned out it was my music track for traveling, but it did the job. Yes, it makes me smile knowing that I tend to pick "happy" music for traveling.
                  my etsy store
                  My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                  surrounded by plush, downy things,
                  ill prepared, but willing,
                  to descend."

Comment

SOUL CHECK!

Yes, I keep smiling each time I watch this:

my etsy store
                    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                    surrounded by plush, downy things,
                    ill prepared, but willing,
                    to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
                      SOUL CHECK!

They are such pretty little kittens! I've been smiling at ours chasing snowflakes!

Comment

I used blankets to make a little fort/tent above my bead. Now it's warm under the blankets!

(Yes I'm 8 years old)
                        [4:82]

Comment

I have some promising potential work lined up, so I am growing my income a bit more. This is really helpful!

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
                            SOUL CHECK!

*gasp* kittens! <---in high pitched squeaky tones, much in fact like the kittens...
                            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Just a few minutes ago:

Me: *closing a small paper bag*

Philip, my significant other: "You make-a too much noise."

Me: "I made your lunch, dick."

Philip: "Oh."

*hearty laughter from both of us*
                              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                              -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
                                Philip, my significant other: "You make-a too much noise."
                                Am I the only one who read this with a Super Mario accent?
                                [4:82]

Comment

Working...
                                X