This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

I don't work on Thursdays. Which means I now have Thanksgiving Day off. Something I haven't had for quite some time. So this year? I made reservations for 12pm at Marie Calenders. Gonna take my momma out for Turkey lunch then enjoy the rest of the day off!
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Comment

[quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=80.msg10492#msg10492 date=1289060501]

[/quote]

I love it! +1. X

ALSO when is Jack one? Has it passed? I'm damn confused. X
        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I got a kitty.
          Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=80.msg10505#msg10505 date=1289066483]
            I love it! +1. X

ALSO when is Jack one? Has it passed? I'm damn confused. X
            [/quote]

He turned one on the tenth of this month! Time passes too quickly

Comment

[quote author=Shadow Dragon link=topic=80.msg10548#msg10548 date=1289084874]
              I got a kitty.
              [/quote]
              pics or gtfo! :P

Comment

[quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=80.msg10560#msg10560 date=1289089942]
                He turned one on the tenth of this month! Time passes too quickly
                [/quote]

I have a bday card for him! I made it yonks ago! I shall send it if you asap. X
                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=80.msg10595#msg10595 date=1289125681]
                  I have a bday card for him! I made it yonks ago! I shall send it if you asap. X
                  [/quote]

I have something for you, too, that I totally fumbled on sending to you I'll get it in the mail as soon as I can!

Comment

It rained this early wee morning.
                    It's blowing wind like crazy!
                    So I opened up my windows and drapes and let it all blow in!

Comment

I got dark chocolate in the mail from Steve.

Mostly art.

Comment

beautiful handmade rainbow chainmail bracelet for my queer sib for Xmas... for $15

Comment

....heated mattress pad.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

[quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=80.msg10789#msg10789 date=1289223666]
                            I have something for you, too, that I totally fumbled on sending to you I'll get it in the mail as soon as I can!
                            [/quote]

We should become posts buddies and take over the world with loving to Rafe and to Kim fanmail X

Comment

The very people who asked me to step down from my supervisor position want me back... I think I'll toy with them a little.
                              "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=80.msg11467#msg11467 date=1289379654]
                                The very people who asked me to step down from my supervisor position want me back... I think I'll toy with them a little.
                                [/quote]

/\ this made me smile XD Go abuse that power Thor XD
                                Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

Working...
                                X