X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    I think Mal,you be my favorite Christian on PF..cause you be such an understanding and informed person of any faith..
    I'm honestly honored. Thank you.
    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
      I'm honestly honored. Thank you.
      Mal is such a sweetheart! I'm glad we have you aboard

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
        aw gosh, I'm for real blushing now :shy: .... Thank you. I'm glad you like me around. You guys are all great to! (if you guys were not so cool, I wouldn't have stuck around in all honesty, so really, pat yourselves on the back).

Comment

I confess - we have both a cat and a dog in our flat. Both fight very often (obviously...). The dog is really annoying. The cat - ​MY PRECIOUS!!!!
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I confess I cant figure out whether I am drinking to much alcohol or not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
              I confess I cant figure out whether I am drinking to much alcohol or not enough.
              Perhaps, like me, you are drinking just the right amount. Enough to put the demons to sleep but not so much it disrupts life.
              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
              -Erik Erikson

Comment

I confess I am honestly addicted to watching videos about horse treatments of thrush. Every time the horse person picks out and cleans the frog...I am oddly satisfied. I'm like CLEAN IT ALL!!!!!!

Totally weird :shy:
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess that I am about to go to the closest shop and buy some milk. Also, that I am too lazy to continue studying for tomorrow's poetry exam :P
                  Last edited by Gleb; 21 Apr 2014, 01:10. Reason: grammar
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I confess that I have thought many times since I joined I should have made my username Noweh! Or Myweh!

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
                      I confess that I have thought many times since I joined I should have made my username Noweh! Or Myweh!
                      Marry her? I barely noweh!

Heh. Heh.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess that the brochure about getting old LIED, I am not social,or secure. All I feel like is a freaking Rat that won the race,but there was no cheese waiting.
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I confess to having a huge crush on Charlie White.
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I confess that I hate all but a small number of humans...

Comment

This:
                              Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post

And most definitely this:
                              Originally posted by Torey View Post
                              I confess that I hate all but a small number of humans...

Oh, I also confess that I let out a bit of a confession in the 'Q de Jour' thread, I'm not too certain that I should have.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I don't trust people who don't have avatars on a forum. Well I trust them less than people who do
                                Circe

Comment

Working...
                                X