This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess that there are so many conflicting feelings going through my brain right now that I don't even know where to start sorting them out.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
      I confess that there are so many conflicting feelings going through my brain right now that I don't even know where to start sorting them out.
      Seconded. :cthulhu::cthulhu::cthulhu:

Comment

I confess I ate chorizo for din din and now my tummy's on fiar.

oh wait! I have that Zantac! yay.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess that every single time I write a long post full of thought and dedication, I spend the next 4 or 5 hours repeatedly refreshing the subscriptions list to see if I got a reply.

I must stop being this needy. The forum is gonna break-up with me because of that. CANT HANDLE ALL THIS BRAIN

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
            I confess that every single time I write a long post full of thought and dedication, I spend the next 4 or 5 hours repeatedly refreshing the subscriptions list to see if I got a reply.

I must stop being this needy. The forum is gonna break-up with me because of that. CANT HANDLE ALL THIS BRAIN
            Im equally as needy. Its ok. We can be needy together.
            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
            Seen the desert and the birds
            You cut your hair short
            Like a shush to an insult
            The world had been yelling
            Since the day you were born
            Revolting with anger
            While it smiled like it was cute
            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I confess that I mostly just click the "settings" link up at the top right corner of the page, and look at threads that I am subscribed to, and the feedback/karma/reputation I have received.
              "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                I confess that I mostly just click the "settings" link up at the top right corner of the page, and look at threads that I am subscribed to, and the feedback/karma/reputation I have received.
                Im the opposite. I go to 'posts since last visit' and read everything... totally anal about there not being any blue speech bubbles.

Btw I am so glad to finally interact with you TS x

RIP

You cut your hair short
                Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I generally go to new posts. I'm content to let people guess how many of them I read.
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                    I am so glad to finally interact with you TS x
                    I confess that I would rather the interaction take a different form.
                    "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post

I confess that I would rather the interaction take a different form.
                      I confess making suggestions about you and V made me jealous...

RIP

You cut your hair short
                      Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I confess that the most pressing question I have for PF today is whether or not there were any bannings while I was gone...

:devil:

Comment

I confess making suggestions about you and V made me jealous...
                          I confess I don't understand what jealousy is.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post

I confess I don't understand what jealousy is.
                            Jealousy is what I feel knowing I'm missing out on hot bike rider 'riding' sessions.

RIP

You cut your hair short
                            Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Jealousy is what I feel knowing I'm missing out on hot bike rider 'riding' sessions.
                              There's room for more?

Mostly art.

Comment

Tandem bicycles ftw!

Hmm. That's not gonna work.

I confess that I don't want to do a damn thing, today, not even move, yet will likely have to pick my mom up from the hospital, stop at the pharmacy, and quite probably have to make at least a couple trips to the bathroom. All of which will involve a heap more activity than I'm willing to take part in.

If that doesn't sound much like a confession, try this: I feel that I'm supposed to think of that 'laziness' and desire to avoid movement, as a kind of bad thing. 'You don't want to bring your mom home from the hospital? You're a terrible son!' However, I don't feel at all bad about it. I just don't want to move around, today.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
                                X