X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by Heka View Post
    I confess that I'm at a friends house, with my husband, and 4 of my closest friends, and I'd rather be on pf. And we're going camping for 2 days next weekend, and its dawning on my I won't be able to talk to anyone else for 2 days, and I'm not excited.

*hugs*

cell phone?
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post

*hugs*

cell phone?
      I'm always on my cell phone but camping for us means no cell reception

Thanks for the hugs.
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I confess that I'm a little drunk, and I tried to take home not one, but THREE of my coworkers tonight.

Mission was a failure, but whatever. There's always next time!

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
          I confess that I'm a little drunk, and I tried to take home not one, but THREE of my coworkers tonight.

Mission was a failure, but whatever. There's always next time!
          I confess that I envy three of your coworkers.
          "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

I confess that monogamy makes me restless.

Comment

Originally posted by Amunet View Post
              I confess that monogamy makes me restless.
              I feel ya.

RIP

You cut your hair short
              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I think our monogamy makes the hubby feel restless sometimes...I've contemplated doing the open relationship thing, but it seems like too much work

And I think it would bother him more than he thinks it would
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna whine a bit about something stupid but important to me.

It's really hard trying to straighten wavy mexican hair in this heat. As I am straightening each section, I'm fighting against all the humidity that is trying to frizz it all up. It's like grab a section..spray with heat protectant...straighten...add frizzease serum...repeat. And sweating it all up because I got this dang flat iron all up in my neck area.

But I confess. I love my white gurl hair.

(waves it back and forth over mah back)
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                    I think our monogamy makes the hubby feel restless sometimes...I've contemplated doing the open relationship thing, but it seems like too much work

And I think it would bother him more than he thinks it would
                    I'm mono, my wife is poly, with other women. I'm okay with this, on account of her friends in this manner are not guys.

I know there's some weird kind of chauvanism buried in there somewhere, but I'm not gonna go digging.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                      I'm gonna whine a bit about something stupid but important to me.

It's really hard trying to straighten wavy mexican hair in this heat. As I am straightening each section, I'm fighting against all the humidity that is trying to frizz it all up. It's like grab a section..spray with heat protectant...straighten...add frizzease serum...repeat. And sweating it all up because I got this dang flat iron all up in my neck area.

But I confess. I love my white gurl hair.

(waves it back and forth over mah back)
                      Good ole' Frizz Ease. I used to not be able to live without it.

Comment

Originally posted by Luce View Post
                        I'm mono, my wife is poly, with other women. I'm okay with this, on account of her friends in this manner are not guys.

I know there's some weird kind of chauvanism buried in there somewhere, but I'm not gonna go digging.
                        Lol....See...I think this is where he'd really sit if he was more introspective about it. And I'm totally upfront and honest about being a prone-to-jealous bitch ( prefer to call it assertive).
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luce View Post

This is a relationship I could go for. Too bad I like penis so much too...

I confess studley is back.... I don't know how to feel.

RIP

You cut your hair short
                          Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Thank you guys for making me feel not as bad

Comment

I confess I didn't know the accepted meaning of snooping until reading the thread here, so would like to un-confess to that and instead confess to 'wasting time reading public internet profiles of people who I hope sometimes think of me'

Comment

I sometimes really worry about members here who have been around awhile and just stop logging on.
                                Circe

Comment

Working...
                                X