X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
    I sometimes really worry about members here who have been around awhile and just stop logging on.
    Yeah, I'm worried sometimes too. But in some cases they return after a long period of time.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I confess that I love cats, pizzas, hugs (as weird as I am...) and I am getting used to vegetable sushi.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
        I sometimes really worry about members here who have been around awhile and just stop logging on.
        Me too. I hope my husband knows me well enough so that if I suddenly died, he'd come on here and tell everyone.

I suppose it'd be on fb though. And I have 2 of you on fb.

Why do I only have two of you on fb? I like a few more people than that...
        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
        Seen the desert and the birds
        You cut your hair short
        Like a shush to an insult
        The world had been yelling
        Since the day you were born
        Revolting with anger
        While it smiled like it was cute
        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
          Me too. I hope my husband knows me well enough so that if I suddenly died, he'd come on here and tell everyone.

I suppose it'd be on fb though. And I have 2 of you on fb.

Why do I only have two of you on fb? I like a few more people than that...
          It's too early to think about death. Way too early.
          And there's me too in FB.

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
            It's too early to think about death. Way too early.
            And there's me too in FB.
            Its 10 pm.

And I always think of death. I have my own 'incase my husband dies' plan and everything (sell everything and move to aceh fyi).

People who like me are welcome to inbox me theyre the only ones I have on fb, people who I actually talk to, at length, at some time, in private messages.

And I just remembered a third person. Sorry Mal haha

RIP

You cut your hair short
            Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Its 10 pm.

And I always think of death. I have my own 'incase my husband dies' plan and everything (sell everything and move to aceh fyi).

People who like me are welcome to inbox me theyre the only ones I have on fb, people who I actually talk to, at length, at some time, in private messages.

I like you. You should be on my FB (though I don't use it all that often)

Do you use instagram? Pinterest?
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Its 10 pm.

That time you disappeared for over a month, Torey and I debated whether or not I should text you. If you disappear for any length of time again, I'll do it.

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post

I like you. You should be on my FB (though I don't use it all that often)

Do you use instagram? Pinterest?
                  Both. And snapchat and twitter and linked in

RIP

You cut your hair short
                  Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post

That time you disappeared for over a month, Torey and I debated whether or not I should text you. If you disappear for any length of time again, I'll do it.
                    Oh wow... feeling super loved right now... o.O easier now that Ive got T on fb though

RIP

You cut your hair short
                    Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Oh wow... feeling super loved right now... o.O easier now that Ive got T on fb though
                      Yeah if you disappear of FB we'll know something's REALLY wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post

Yeah if you disappear of FB we'll know something's REALLY wrong.
                        Its just that fb sends me notifications. And people around me talk about it. I wish I could get forumrunner to do that. But ugh.

As this is the confessions thread, I just realised a confession... I confess I never start private messages with anyone because I'm never sure if people actually like me or not, and want to talk to me. I don't know if people actually want to know me better.

Hang ups from childhood I guess... I dunno. But anyway.

Also, some people I consider talking to, about some things, I can't lol, I'm like, starstruck haha

RIP

You cut your hair short
                        Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I confess I've returned to PF to talk to the people I missed...but I don't know that I really have anything spiritual to talk about anymore. I believe what I believe and I don't really care if anyone likes it, or what anyone else believes...except to roll my eyes sometimes at overly enthusiastic people who remind me that I was young and insane once too.

Comment

As this is the confessions thread, I just realised a confession... I confess I never start private messages with anyone because I'm never sure if people actually like me or not, and want to talk to me. I don't know if people actually want to know me better.
                            I'm the exact same way. I always feel like I'm inconveniencing someone by starting a conversation with them, IRL or online.

I know IRL, it makes me seem aloof or disinterested, but I honestly don't want to bother anyone.
                            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
                              I confess I've returned to PF to talk to the people I missed...but I don't know that I really have anything spiritual to talk about anymore. I believe what I believe and I don't really care if anyone likes it, or what anyone else believes...except to roll my eyes sometimes at overly enthusiastic people who remind me that I was young and insane once too.

I think a good portion of our members are only here because we like talking to each other, and the religious aspect is either a) secondary, or b) non-existant. I mean, sometimes I feel charitable and try to be helpful...other times I'm just 'meh'
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                                I think a good portion of our members are only here because we like talking to each other, and the religious aspect is either a) secondary, or b) non-existant. I mean, sometimes I feel charitable and try to be helpful...other times I'm just 'meh'
                                That's me. I'm too finicky. I don't want to put on my nice shoes and brush my hair to be on a new forum. I like coming here in my flip flops and jammies.

*scratches butt
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X