X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
    Ok. I am starting eleventh grade this year.
    I wish I was in eleventh grade . I failed last year cause I got frustrated because I already knew what all my classes were teaching so half way through the year I stopped going like a idiot which led to my current situation . If I stayed in school i would've passed with flying colors but my desision making skills significantly diminish when I'm fraustrated lol hopefully this year I'll pass
    Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

I confess that I wish it was financially, and economically, viable for me to go back to school.

Also, I confess that I made a batch of cookie dough... and ate half of it before making the rest into actual cookies...

Comment

I confess that I don't have the time or inclination to go through every single post that I've missed in the last week or so. So I may have shamelessly cherry picked a few... and ignored the rest. So, yeah.

Comment

I confess I hope we get this trailer we've been looking at...

But at the same time, I hope we don't.
          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ophidia View Post
            I confess I hope we get this trailer we've been looking at...

But at the same time, I hope we don't.
            I hate that feeling....

I confess I'm THRILLED my kid is still too little for school because I do not want to deal with it. (I will, but I'm going to hate it.)

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
              I confess that I don't have the time or inclination to go through every single post that I've missed in the last week or so. So I may have shamelessly cherry picked a few... and ignored the rest. So, yeah.
              I confess to the very same behavior. I also confess that I've missed you.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I confess that I adopted an adult dog from the SPCA yesterday. This time it's for keeps.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess that I want to go home sleep.

I hate allergy season (which is pretty much year-round here).
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

I confess that i wanna hear johnny cash songs but mixed with a celtic music.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post

I confess to the very same behavior. I also confess that I've missed you.
                      Sames. Been thinking about PMing you.
                      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                      Seen the desert and the birds
                      You cut your hair short
                      Like a shush to an insult
                      The world had been yelling
                      Since the day you were born
                      Revolting with anger
                      While it smiled like it was cute
                      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Awww you guys...

Comment

I confess...

I just watched a video about Halal slaughter. And now I really want to see if the goat trick works. Not to slaughter the goat, but just so I can walk around being the Goat Whisperer.

Although, I also confess that goat is darned tasty, and if I was going to kill & cook it myself, it would taste better knowing that I had hypnotized the goat myself.
                          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ophidia View Post
                            I confess...

I just watched a video about Halal slaughter. And now I really want to see if the goat trick works. Not to slaughter the goat, but just so I can walk around being the Goat Whisperer.

Although, I also confess that goat is darned tasty, and if I was going to kill & cook it myself, it would taste better knowing that I had hypnotized the goat myself.
                            Makes me think of the Men who talk to Goats movie. I enjoyed that.

RIP

You cut your hair short
                            Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I think everyone is sick of me.

Theres my closest friend that I posted about in rants, now it seems all the other teachers at work are doing it.

I realised none have invited me out to dinner on a wednesday (something we do weekly) for ages, though if I go I'm still welcome to sit with them. But it really becamr obvious this morning, because they are all out bush somewhere, around a campfire together. And I didn't even know about it.

Sure, I got a bit inflammatory at dinner the other night, but only because one of our member is a complete fucking dickhead and I just couldn't put up with her shit. I've heard since that another teacher at the table and her partner left because of me and my remarks.

I don't know how I feel about it. On one hand, it's not particularly nice to be losing friends or whatever, especially when you work with them. But on the other hand I'm not going to apologise because I am who I am and deal with it.

I guess you either love me or hate me.

Or tolerate me.

Here guys, have a cake!

ForumRunner_20140906_120444.jpg

RIP

You cut your hair short
                              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                                I think everyone is sick of me.

Theres my closest friend that I posted about in rants, now it seems all the other teachers at work are doing it.

I realised none have invited me out to dinner on a wednesday (something we do weekly) for ages, though if I go I'm still welcome to sit with them. But it really becamr obvious this morning, because they are all out bush somewhere, around a campfire together. And I didn't even know about it.

Sure, I got a bit inflammatory at dinner the other night, but only because one of our member is a complete fucking dickhead and I just couldn't put up with her shit. I've heard since that another teacher at the table and her partner left because of me and my remarks.

I don't know how I feel about it. On one hand, it's not particularly nice to be losing friends or whatever, especially when you work with them. But on the other hand I'm not going to apologise because I am who I am and deal with it.

I guess you either love me or hate me.

Or tolerate me.

Here guys, have a cake!

[ATTACH]3428[/ATTACH]
                                Things like that have a way of exposing people's true colours, Heka. I've yet to find real-life friends who didn't dump me the second I disagreed with them or became too much of a burden to them. Basically, people suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X