X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
    That's part of it too, the community has shifted a fair bit overall because of the decisions blizzard has made. I played for 6 years or so, up until Cata released and I haven't really forgiven the company for destroying my priests.
    I bought panda-land for 10 euros...

Comment

That's part of it too, the community has shifted a fair bit overall because of the decisions blizzard has made. I played for 6 years or so, up until Cata released and I haven't really forgiven the company for destroying my priests.
      I feel the same way as first my beloved Hunter, then my totally OP Death Knight felt the sting of the nerf-bat. And with all the other classes, except the three-button Warlock, I am just bad.

So I switched to leveling through pet battles until I burned myself out, lol. But w/the new ex-pac, we get houses & peons, soooo... I'm into that.
      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ophidia View Post
        I feel the same way as first my beloved Hunter, then my totally OP Death Knight felt the sting of the nerf-bat. And with all the other classes, except the three-button Warlock, I am just bad.

So I switched to leveling through pet battles until I burned myself out, lol. But w/the new ex-pac, we get houses & peons, soooo... I'm into that.
        You can level through pet battles?? What weirdness is this? *goes to pet trainer thingy*

Comment

I confessed and slightly ranted my lifes rough so you can choose to read if you want.
          Spoiler!

Comment

You can level through pet battles?? What weirdness is this? *goes to pet trainer thingy*
            Hell yes! I focus on getting as much rested xp as I can, go about doin' pet battles, leveling up heaps of pets, and doing what few quests are along the way, all while doing lots of killing, mining or flower picking, depending on the toon.

Once in a great while, I'll hit DF but I'm more likely to hop on one of my 90's and go play around on Timeless Isle for a little while. Then it's back to leveling pets and leveling lowbies. I wish my guild was bigger, with more active players, but I'm also happy just ignoring others and goin' about, doin' my thing.

Speaking of which, I'm off to Azeroth.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
              Hell yes! I focus on getting as much rested xp as I can, go about doin' pet battles, leveling up heaps of pets, and doing what few quests are along the way, all while doing lots of killing, mining or flower picking, depending on the toon.

Once in a great while, I'll hit DF but I'm more likely to hop on one of my 90's and go play around on Timeless Isle for a little while. Then it's back to leveling pets and leveling lowbies. I wish my guild was bigger, with more active players, but I'm also happy just ignoring others and goin' about, doin' my thing.

Speaking of which, I'm off to Azeroth.
              If you were on my server I'd invite you to my guild. :P They didn't kick me, even after being offline for 2 years haha. Some of them even remembered who I was! Go figure.

I'm going to have to check out this pet thing. I knew they had made gathering something you could gain xp with, but the rest is new to me. Ahh to be a noob again!

Comment

If you were on my server I'd invite you to my guild. :P They didn't kick me, even after being offline for 2 years haha. Some of them even remembered who I was! Go figure.

I'm going to have to check out this pet thing. I knew they had made gathering something you could gain xp with, but the rest is new to me. Ahh to be a noob again!
                The pet battling is addictive & challenging. All this talk about it makes me want to get back in the ring, but tonight I have to go to work :P
                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I Confess I never know how to break up with someone but I actually don't care this time because he's still pretty insensitive and our relationship is pretty stagnant. I'm mostly waiting now until I have the mental strength to do it.
                  Circe

Comment

I dont know you approach a person you find attractive. I need someone feeding me lines my social skills in that reguard are horrid. Can we go back to having notes check yes or no. I feel like a stalker I know what car he drives. Hi how are you.... then what? I am afraid he will think I am a stalker.....

Comment

I confess that I'm taking kind of a guilty pleasure in the fact that my boyfriend missed his bus back today. I know that this means that he'll have to take a night bus tonight and he'll be tired at university tomorrow, but we get to spend so little time together and now we have an extra day.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                        I confess that I'm taking kind of a guilty pleasure in the fact that my boyfriend missed his bus back today. I know that this means that he'll have to take a night bus tonight and he'll be tired at university tomorrow, but we get to spend so little time together and now we have an extra day.
                        Hah! Danie when you started this I thought you were gonna say that it meant you got an extra day to yourself and that's why you felt guilty! An extra day together is nothing to feel guilty about... that's sweet!

Comment

I confess that I woke up this morning, saw the date, and wondered if I was missing someone's birthday or something important.

It's Autumn today, folks. Hah!

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                            I confess that I woke up this morning, saw the date, and wondered if I was missing someone's birthday or something important.

It's Autumn today, folks. Hah!
                            Its sprrrrriiiiinnnngggggg!!!!!!! Granted ive been thinking its spring since I saw the first emu babies and wildflowers in the first weekend of august (early spring!) But now its officially sprriiinnggg! Warmth get at me!!!
                            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                            Seen the desert and the birds
                            You cut your hair short
                            Like a shush to an insult
                            The world had been yelling
                            Since the day you were born
                            Revolting with anger
                            While it smiled like it was cute
                            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
                              Hah! Danie when you started this I thought you were gonna say that it meant you got an extra day to yourself and that's why you felt guilty! An extra day together is nothing to feel guilty about... that's sweet!
                              Haha I guess it did seem a bit like that!

The only reason I felt a bit guilty was because he had to take an overnight bus home and go straight to university without getting to sleep in a proper bed. He was really, really tired yesterday!

I'd enjoy time to myself if we weren't doing the long distance thing, but right now we spend more time apart than together. A day or five here and there is fine...I'd even enjoy going on a trip with friends for a week or two. 2 weeks is hard now that we can only see each other for a couple of days at a time every couple of weeks :/

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                                2 weeks is hard now that we can only see each other for a couple of days at a time every couple of weeks :/
                                I guess everyone is different, but I don't think that sounds so bad. We live together, but because of work, sometimes we don't see each other for 6 weeks while he is away (it's going to be worse once I start going back to field work).

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X