The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Re: Confessions

I stopped taking my medication months ago since I can't take tablets again without my body wanting to throw it back up, and my doctors still think I'm taking them. I can feel myself getting worse, but I can't control it.

Comment

As much as I try to keep an open mind with pretty much everything, every once in a while I come across a thread or a comment or what - have - you and I can't help but thinking "wow, this person is just wackadoo". Usually, I end up feeling bad about thinking that, but it doesn't change the thought.

Comment

On the interweb this is not an uncommon event Munin,in fact it seems to be the exception when something is not Wackadoo....

I swim in the digital pool across the secret dreams of the millions that click and type.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
            I confess that I hate money. And need it, but hate it because of the greed and the feeling of entitlement people around me seem to have regarding it and particular lifestyles.
            Same. I also hate how much I think about it. Because I really need more money and worrying about it takes up so much of my time and energy (adding up bills to make sure I have enough to last the week, stressing out to the point where I can't concentrate, etc).

I also hate how money has become the #1 most important thing in the world. Absolutely everything else seems to come second to money. Employee welfare? Not if you can save a few bucks! The environment? Let those poor sods 30 years from now worry about it, we need to make a profit. Time at home with the family? Nope, need to get that raise. etc.

That being said, I agree that money can buy happiness. I would definitely be happier if I had more of it. But I also agree that it can only buy happiness up to a point. If you're in a position where you don't have enough to meet your basic necessities, more money will definitely make you happier. If you get a bit more after that to have some disposable income, you'll be even happier. But there's definitely a cap. I wasn't always this broke, so I speak from experience. I've also seen money consume people after a certain point. It starts to get ahold of you and create problems.

Comment

Truthfully,money is really only a concept. People agree that this "Stuff" has worth,and goods are traded for this "Stuff". BUT,and it is a VERY BIG but,it only has worth as long as a majority of people give it worth. At some point when Robots are the "working" class,and people are no longer needed to perform manual labor then what happens to those people who used to be manual laborers. Will everyone just be thinkers,and planers,BUT robots may soon also do those things. So,what then would money be to people?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Are there poor people who are happy?

Yes.

Are there rich people who are not happy?

Yes.

Then money is not the thing that produces happiness.

But I'd rather be rich and happy than poor and sad...
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Your sig,that's Leonard Cohan "the future" and it is Murder.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I confess that I don't wanna wake up early tomorrow.
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      Your sig,that's Leonard Cohan "the future" and it is Murder.
                      Lenny and I go way, way, way back...
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Yeh,been a fan of his for a VERY long time..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I confess insomnia tonight. But it don't mater cuz I still don't have to get up till 11 am! So took 3 sleeping pills and finished up Ancients Behaving Badly on youtube. First, one about Attila and now one about Genghis Khan. So haha on you insomnia!
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Fire Nymph View Post
                            I stopped taking my medication months ago since I can't take tablets again without my body wanting to throw it back up, and my doctors still think I'm taking them. I can feel myself getting worse, but I can't control it.
                            This is something your doctors can address, if you bring it to their attention. There are other methods, and other medications, that can be investigated and you aren't the first person they've ever helped who has experienced this.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              I confess insomnia tonight. But it don't mater cuz I still don't have to get up till 11 am! So took 3 sleeping pills and finished up Ancients Behaving Badly on youtube. First, one about Attila and now one about Genghis Khan. So haha on you insomnia!
                              Insomnia is a bothersome thing, isn't it?
                              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I'm not vegan any more. Doctor's orders, because it was making me ill. I feel very guilty, but I'm really enjoying being able to eat fish, cheese and meat again for the first time in goodness knows how long (was vegetarian before going vegan).

Comment

Working...
                                X