X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
    I made cookie dough and I doubt it's going to make it to the oven.
    You seem to share one of my favorite vices...
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I need a dirt nap. Worked till 10 last night. Worked from 5am till 1 today. someone called out and I'm tired. Going to take a nap now......
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Need to go to bed.

Afraid of getting heartburn from delicious horseradish and honey BBQ pulled chicken sammy with pepperjack cheese.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
          Need to go to bed.

Afraid of getting heartburn from delicious horseradish and honey BBQ pulled chicken sammy with pepperjack cheese.
          Jesus Cristo woman. Do NOT lie down!

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
            Need to go to bed.

I usually drink a glass of milk before going to bed when I have heartburn. It really works for me.
            You remind me of the babe
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              Take it to a consignment shop to at least get a bit of money for it!
              Good idea. Ta.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                You seem to share one of my favorite vices...
                Feel free to stop by and share the vice.

Comment

I confess that I don't know what the heck I should be doing with my life, but nothing has seemed right so far.
                  No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I confess that when I said there were no other appointments times then 7:00 am, I lied. It was my personal fuck you because you made 1) you made a patient's husband cry and 2) I had to listen to your hate speech.

Comment

Seriously? This man is completely awesome

Iron Man gives a little fellow a new gift. Feels. All my bionic feels

Comment

That's so sweet
                        You remind me of the babe
                        What babe?
                        The babe with the power
                        What power?
                        The Power of voodoo
                        Who do?
                        You do!
                        Do what?
                        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Awesome-sauce.

Comment

I'm supposed to be asleep in 10 minutes. I have to be up at 4am. Meh. I can sleep when I get home. Right guys? It's just a 5 hour shift. 3 while we are closed. I can do this!

Comment

I was supposed to go to Home Depot and buy boxes and pack, moving tomorrow. Instead I remembered my w-2s were in my purse and filed my taxes instead... I know that there are worse things I could have been doing but my taxes are not nearly so urgent as moving tomorrow... And after Ian gets home we only have 2 hours before the birthing class... I've wasted too much time. I spent my afternoon yesterday being unconscious on the floor naked and covered in vomit because I keep getting dizzy and passing out, I feel really useless... But the money would be really helpful and my brain keeps shutting off, like it just doesn't want to work. I'm gonna call Ian and apologize for wasting time....
                              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                                I was supposed to go to Home Depot and buy boxes and pack, moving tomorrow. Instead I remembered my w-2s were in my purse and filed my taxes instead... I know that there are worse things I could have been doing but my taxes are not nearly so urgent as moving tomorrow... And after Ian gets home we only have 2 hours before the birthing class... I've wasted too much time. I spent my afternoon yesterday being unconscious on the floor naked and covered in vomit because I keep getting dizzy and passing out, I feel really useless... But the money would be really helpful and my brain keeps shutting off, like it just doesn't want to work. I'm gonna call Ian and apologize for wasting time....

Comment

Working...
                                X