X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I have a confession.
    I am a secretz Japanophile.
    I constantly watch Tokyo Eye, or Lunch on, or Begin Japanology. Plus other smaller youtube channels. I am obsessed with their small apartment living. The videos are just mesmerizing.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Aside from Carol Anne Boone, I might have the worst taste in men.
      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I hate all the Mother's Day hoopla. My kids are of other species, I'm estranged from my bio-mom, and the day I left my ex happened to be Mother's Day that year, so it's all kinda rolled up together in a big ball of not.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I'm not a fan of Mother's Day, either. My mother passed away in 2009, and my "daugher" is my niece, and she's conflicted about it...I'm functionally her mother, but it's hard for her to know her mother abandoned her and came back many times during her childhood. On the positive side, she gave me a MD card that says I'm so bad*** that when I chop onions, they cry. That made me laugh. And apparently the dogs each got me a hanging basket.

Comment

that I just spent 5-10 minutes breaking a cypher that I used for a joke in this thread back in 2010
            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I confess that the longer I am away the easier it is to stay away.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

I confess that there is a lot of s*** that has been gathering along the years in me and it's annoying..
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I confess that, even when everything is "perfect," my brain is still waiting for the other shoe to drop. I actually have thought before that he's just tricking me and I'm going to wake up to a "10 Things I Hate About You" moment.

I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop, apparently.
                  No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                    I confess that, even when everything is "perfect," my brain is still waiting for the other shoe to drop. I actually have thought before that he's just tricking me and I'm going to wake up to a "10 Things I Hate About You" moment.

I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop, apparently.
                    Maybe you're wary of new things, at first?
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I'll confess that I never really felt a pull towards being a heathen.

Comment

Originally posted by Chessa View Post
                        I'll confess that I never really felt a pull towards being a heathen.
                        me neither.
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                          me neither.
                          me neither. But I think I'm thinking of the kind of heathen who eats babies. I think I am in the wrong heathen category here. My bad.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess that I checked out a few linkedin profiles of people I know and now I feel grossly under-qualified to do anything of note in my nonexistent career, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                              I confess that I checked out a few linkedin profiles of people I know and now I feel grossly under-qualified to do anything of note in my nonexistent career, ever.
                              Have you considered bull shitting?

Everybody else does...
                              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                                Have you considered bull shitting?

Everybody else does...
                                I lol'd.. haha For the win!

Comment

Working...
                                X