This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

And Australians love that Vegemite..I might give it a try sometime before I die.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      It kinda looks like this:

Cotija goes on just about everything in the restaurant but we are a south western cuisine restaurant so it makes since. Also Velveeta makes the best damn macaroni and cheese known to man. I also enjoy making dip out of it with ro*tel and ground sausage!!! I also have no shame in my game for loving it Anu.
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

^^ I'd try it. I've tried lots of foods....I certainly never thought I'd like squirrel, and hate venison.

ETA: "It" referring to both Vegemite and those cheeses in the pic.
        Last edited by Hawkfeathers; 14 Jul 2015, 15:38.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Furry freak Brothers...I am the one in the cowboy hat BTW.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
            ^^ I'd try it. I've tried lots of foods....I certainly never thought I'd like squirrel, and hate venison.
            What what what you hate venison?? Say it ain't so!!! I love it, as long as its not over medium-rare its on point anything after that and you start to get gaminess
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I was going through my 1tb external hard drive (which is almost entirely full of movies), and I realized that there are a whole bunch of them that I've never even seen. For some reason, I decided to finally watch the Twilight series for the first time, and I have to say ... they aren't very good, but ... they're not that bad, I guess. At least, I've been entertained. I'm so ashamed of myself.

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                What what what you hate venison?? Say it ain't so!!! I love it, as long as its not over medium-rare its on point anything after that and you start to get gaminess
                I do, indeed. I've tried it several times, different ways, done by different people, and YUCK. I'm done. The only way I liked it was ground up and seasoned extremely hot, in chili, and at that point it could be anything in there! It's just not for me. I haven't tried elk yet, I figure it will be similar but people tell me it's a bit different so I'm willing to give it a go. But I confess that I'm hoping the opportunity just doesn't present itself.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I confess that the only living beings I feel like I can trust outside of my friends on the internet are my rats.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                  I was going through my 1tb external hard drive (which is almost entirely full of movies), and I realized that there are a whole bunch of them that I've never even seen. For some reason, I decided to finally watch the Twilight series for the first time, and I have to say ... they aren't very good, but ... they're not that bad, I guess. At least, I've been entertained. I'm so ashamed of myself.
                  See, I'll admit I've read all four books like 20 times. I'm not proud of it, but honestly I live out my romance fantasies vicariously through books like that (why can't I get a date) xD

The movies I hated, just becuase the books were actually really good. I just felt like the acting was poor, and it didn't do the books justice..... but that's just me! xD
                  Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.

Comment

Favorite movie is "Powder",if you have not seen it,you should...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114168/

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by CrystalJackal View Post
                      The movies I hated, just becuase the books were actually really good. I just felt like the acting was poor, and it didn't do the books justice..... but that's just me! xD
                      I thought the books were pretty awful, and in fact only skimmed through large portions of them.

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      Favorite movie is "Powder",if you have not seen it,you should...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114168/
                      LOVE that movie!

Comment

I confess that the only living beings I feel like I can trust outside of my friends on the internet are my rats.
                        You can trust me completely, but be careful about the rest of these yahoos.
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                          You can trust me completely, but be careful about the rest of these yahoos.
                          Well that's nice to hear
                          I trust a lot of people online because a lot of the people I meet tend to be very open minded or accepting
                          I might trust Gleb as well. XD
                          Oh, but I'm just as nuts as everyone else here. When I joined someone told me to leave my sanity at the front door 'cause I wouldn't need it- thing is I misplaced it years ago- I think my gerbil shredded it for bedding or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                          I thought the books were pretty awful, and in fact only skimmed through large portions of them.

LOVE that movie!
                          The writing itself is terrible, you're right. But I like the concept

Comment

Well that's nice to hear
                            I trust a lot of people online because a lot of the people I meet tend to be very open minded or accepting
                            I might trust Gleb as well. XD
                            Oh, but I'm just as nuts as everyone else here. When I joined someone told me to leave my sanity at the front door 'cause I wouldn't need it- thing is I misplaced it years ago- I think my gerbil shredded it for bedding or something.

- - - Updated - - -

The writing itself is terrible, you're right. But I like the concept
                            Everyone tells me they have no sanity. Most of them are fibbing in order to deprive me of pizza ingredients.
                            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by maskedone View Post
                              everyone tells me they have no sanity. Most of them are fibbing in order to deprive me of pizza ingredients.
                              Oh gods, anything but the pizza ingredients!

Comment

I just killed around 70 spider babies, and I feel really bad about it. My girlfriend hates spiders but I find them lovable and useful. I feel this day will live in infamy amongst the spider folk, and their king ring leader spider will come after me for revenge.
                                "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
                                And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
                                They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
                                The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
                                - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X