X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by Norse_Angel View Post
    I just killed around 70 spider babies, and I feel really bad about it. My girlfriend hates spiders but I find them lovable and useful. I feel this day will live in infamy amongst the spider folk, and their king ring leader spider will come after me for revenge.
    Spiders are fine. Till they come to my area. I just killed one crawling on my leg while I was eating my pizza. No. You gotta go. If it's black or brown or looks juicy, you die. Those skinny daddy long leg ones? Meh. I let them hang around. They don't bother me.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Usually if I find a spider, I'll put it in my altar room. The mother I ended up replacing outside because of the girlfriend. But the babies were so small, no possibly way of catching them all
      "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
      And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
      They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
      The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
      - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

Usually if I find a spider, I'll put it in my altar room. The mother I ended up replacing outside because of the girlfriend. But the babies were so small, no possibly way of catching them all
        If I find a beetle or some insect like that, I'll take it and put it outside. But I have to admit that any spider that comes to close to me is gonna get it.... I'm just too scared of them to put them outside.... I'm working on it though.
        Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.

Comment

I will admit it true,I freaking have no love for spiders,god or goddess creatures? So tell the God/Goddess to tell the spiders to stay away..for their own good..:=[:
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I like to think spiders are spinners of our fate, who send their webs across the streams into different worlds, with stories to tell for actions unseen.
            "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
            And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
            They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
            The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
            - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

I like to think spiders are spinners of our fate, who send their webs across the streams into different worlds, with stories to tell for actions unseen.
              The action of me teleporting to the far side of the room, away from the spider is pretty unseen...

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Yes Juni,but better teleporting the spiders outside the window seems so much simpler...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Ug. I can't believe I'm confessing this because it's dumb as rocks on crack. And it's 100% true.

I was sitting on my chair. I had a small sammy bag of cherries on the floor. That way I could reach down and pick one up to eat. I got up from the chair to go to the bathroom. the inside of my heel accidentally started to squash a corner of the bag. I felt the cherries under my foot do a lil squuuuuish.

I looked down and said 'sorry!'.

I'm an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                    Ug. I can't believe I'm confessing this because it's dumb as rocks on crack. And it's 100% true.

I was sitting on my chair. I had a small sammy bag of cherries on the floor. That way I could reach down and pick one up to eat. I got up from the chair to go to the bathroom. the inside of my heel accidentally started to squash a corner of the bag. I felt the cherries under my foot do a lil squuuuuish.

I looked down and said 'sorry!'.

I'm an idiot.
                    I did that once- I accidentally stepped on my sister's stuffed animal's face, and I double taked and said "Sorry sorry I'm so sorry!" xD Happens to everyone.

Comment

There is a story that relates spiders and Yule.

An old grandmother, tired and with joints achy from age, feared that she would not live to make it to see another year, so sent letters out to all of her family to gather together for the coming Yule season at her home. For days and days, despite the aches and pains she felt, she cleaned and scrubbed until every single corner of her small house shined. No speck of dust remained, no streak on a window could be seen. Then, she realized that she had not gone and gotten a tree for decoration. Again, she endured the hurt and suffering of her years as she wandered into the snow to find a suitable tree, to cut it down, and drag it back inside.

With all that effort, the house was littered with dirt and pine needles, so yet again she cleaned and scrubbed and polished until finally, the day before everyone was to arrive, it was all as she wanted it. Exhausted, she climbed into bed and fell fast asleep. Up in the rafters, the spiders sat silently, having witnessed the woman's toils, watching as she removed all of their webs. The wanted to spin, they NEEDED to spin, but the spiders did not want to spoil the old lady's hard work, so they talked amongst themselves about what they were to do.

The next morning, as daybreak snuck in through the cracks of the walls and the panes of the windows, the old woman awoke. As she looked around her small home, her eyes fell upon the tree. Bare when she put it up, it was now draped in glowing strands of silver spider's webs, looping from branch to branch, glistening in the morning sun. The beauty of it brought tears to her eyes, and there, at the top of the tree where the spiders sat watching, they grew glad at the joy that they had brought this woman. Now, to this day, shimmering strands on the branches of your tree, and a silver spider atop it shows that you are ready for the coming of Yule.

Years ago, I wrote that story out on little cards and made hand-crafted silver colored spider ornaments for my friends and family, and gave them out along with a little bag of tinsel.

Comment

I used to think theistic Satanists were criminals and sacrificed people, you know, the whole "dark men in robes" stereotypes. But then I did some actual research on theistic Satanism. Turns out most aren't criminals. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
                          I used to think theistic Satanists were criminals and sacrificed people, you know, the whole "dark men in robes" stereotypes. But then I did some actual research on theistic Satanism. Turns out most aren't criminals. Sorry.
                          I honestly no nothing about Satanism, but here's how I look at it- Respect my religion, I respect yours. End of story.

Comment

So V said I could put lotion on my knee injury. It started peeling at the edges. I want to rip it all off!!!!!
                            I confess I want to get tweezers and start picking! It's the biggest scab ever!

(but I won't) :shakefist:

Comment

As my mom always said.."Quit picking at it,you will get Cancer" yeh she really said that go figure it was 1954,and Cancer was the big worry,and everything gave you cancer...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I'm circling 30 years old, I've worked on phone lines before, I answer phones several times an hour at work, and I still get butterflies whenever I have to make a phone call for personal purposes (in this case, calling up my doc for a reference to have a cyst removed). Fail Lju, Fail.

Comment

Working...
                                X