X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
    Do you know how much more expensive organic canned tomato sauce is??
    Yup. That's why I eat dirt.

Dirt is organic, ain't it?
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Cursing confession: About a year ago, I cursed a man I had thought at the time stole money and various objects from my old house. I used a poppet tied to a Nidstang variation. Since then, I know he became homeless, got his ass kicked, and robbed, went to jail over some stupid stuff, girlfriend cheated and broke up with him, and has now turned onto hard drug use. About a month ago, I found out he never stole from us. I went back to the spot where I had rose the Nidstang, which had been erected during the winter last year, to find it gone. A couple nights ago, I journeyed to destroy the metaphysical pole, but even after destroying it, I fear the damage has been so far done, I will not be able to help the man. Not the first time one of my curses have gotten out of hand.
      "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
      And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
      They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
      The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
      - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

I have to confess that I thought that you, Norse_Angel, have been here for ages... I only recently looked at your join date and post count.
        (Take this as a compliment.)
        baah.

Comment

As I'm getting close to my third year of constant pain and no answers, I'm finding that my temper and amount of give-a-damn is really suffering. I find myself wanting to shake people a lot more often these days.
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I grew up in the punk scene, had a few bands, most of my friends are in bands, one of them tours constantly, a few are anarchists, a few feminists, and for the most part are anti-corporate music... and I love Taylor Swift. She has an amazing voice and brilliant lyrical content.

Comment

I have to confess that I thought that you, Norse_Angel, have been here for ages... I only recently looked at your join date and post count.
              (Take this as a compliment.)
              I I recently only started posting again after months of absence, but compliment taken

- - - Updated - - -

Confession: Just to get this off my chest in the most harmless way possible. About a year and a half ago, I screwed around with this girl who I was really close with. Yes, she cheated on her boyfriend with me. Two weeks later, she found out she was pregnant. The kid doesn't look anything like her boyfriend, but she continuously tells him that the child is his. I went to my parents house to grab some things just about a month ago, and compared my baby pictures with some pictures she posted on Facebook of her kid. I'm pretty sure I'm the father of the child; the resemblance is stark, besides a couple features that are obviously his moms. Whenever I've tried talking to her about it, she cuts me off saying that it would "complicated things too much, and it's best to leave it unknown."

I hate the father, he has never been civil to me in any manner or form, just straight up rude and disrespectful. The Loki in me finds the situation quite entertaining, actually.
              - Finn's Saga

Comment

I confess that since I didn't go to classes today because I took my roommate to the ER this morning that since I got home this morning I have been alternating between playing Fallout 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider. And I got to Target when it opened just to get Nuka Cola Quantum soda.

Comment

Originally posted by Norse_Angel View Post
                  I I recently only started posting again after months of absence, but compliment taken

- - - Updated - - -

Confession: Just to get this off my chest in the most harmless way possible. About a year and a half ago, I screwed around with this girl who I was really close with. Yes, she cheated on her boyfriend with me. Two weeks later, she found out she was pregnant. The kid doesn't look anything like her boyfriend, but she continuously tells him that the child is his. I went to my parents house to grab some things just about a month ago, and compared my baby pictures with some pictures she posted on Facebook of her kid. I'm pretty sure I'm the father of the child; the resemblance is stark, besides a couple features that are obviously his moms. Whenever I've tried talking to her about it, she cuts me off saying that it would "complicated things too much, and it's best to leave it unknown."

I hate the father, he has never been civil to me in any manner or form, just straight up rude and disrespectful. The Loki in me finds the situation quite entertaining, actually.
                  Is this the same girl you said you were with and were having a baby with?
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                    No. I'm not sure if that one is actually mine. Things hit the fan in diabolical ways with my baby mamma. She got very emotionally and even physically abusive in the end. Her and I no longer live together.
                    - Finn's Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                      The child he was just blessed with is a daughter, this is a different girl.

Originally posted by Norse_Angel View Post
                      Cursing confession: About a year ago, I cursed a man I had thought at the time stole money and various objects from my old house. I used a poppet tied to a Nidstang variation. Since then, I know he became homeless, got his ass kicked, and robbed, went to jail over some stupid stuff, girlfriend cheated and broke up with him, and has now turned onto hard drug use. About a month ago, I found out he never stole from us. I went back to the spot where I had rose the Nidstang, which had been erected during the winter last year, to find it gone. A couple nights ago, I journeyed to destroy the metaphysical pole, but even after destroying it, I fear the damage has been so far done, I will not be able to help the man. Not the first time one of my curses have gotten out of hand.
                      So I am really going to try and not be snarky with this but how does it feel to know you ruined someones life by cursing them instead of confronting them face to face when you weren't a 100% sure that an he had actually stolen stuff from you?
                      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Possibly a question that is completely uncalled for but I have to ask. I personally am one that believes to eachs own but ALOT of bad shit happened to this guy after you cursed him because you thought he stole from you and hey you might have had a really really good reason for believing he stole from you but as you said it is to far past the point of helping him. You screwed him bad and as you've said this isn't the first time your curses have gone to far.
                          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Do we get to burn a witch now?

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                              Possibly a question that is completely uncalled for but I have to ask. I personally am one that believes to eachs own but ALOT of bad shit happened to this guy after you cursed him because you thought he stole from you and hey you might have had a really really good reason for believing he stole from you but as you said it is to far past the point of helping him. You screwed him bad and as you've said this isn't the first time your curses have gone to far.
                              just going to go ahead and nip this in the bud.

Two replies without giving him a chance to reply back? Whether you agree or not, lay off of him until he has a chance to respond. If you'd like to judge or berate him, please take it to PM, and remember, judge not lest ye be judged.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess that in all my relationships, the girl first cheated their partner with me before dumping them and coming with me. I also confess to loving that. I confess I'm inclined to want someone who is already in a relationship.

Ironically I've never cheated any of my partners. And to my knowledge, they never cheated me. Not that I care, to be honest. I'm quite into the free love trip.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Working...
                                X