This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess that I have a crush on him. I also confess that we probably flirt too much when we drink, for being married. I also confess I have run out of steam on my nano.... Final confession, I lurk too much on, I should post more...

Comment

I confess that I think one of my best friends is a being really loose and slutty and I can't be friends with her because I have lost all respect for her.
      sigpic

Comment

I confess that there is a certain part of me that wants to scream "fuck your cat!"

and I like cats.
        "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

I'm so slacking on Nano. Gonna write in a minute, but I want to catch up on some of my unreads first :S

Comment

I confess that I should be working on homework...you know, since I called in sick and all and the kids are still at grandma's.

(I am actually sick...I spent all night hacking up a lung and blowing goo out my nose and really don't want to spend the morning in the pool)
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

I confess that I am tired of going to the doctor for a stupid infection that won't go away. It goes away, then comes back, then goes away with more medicine, then comes back. EFF YOU BODY.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess that this getting old thing isn't all it was cracked up to be. Older,wiser? Golden years?..Old is painful, old is forgetting simple things...BUT old is getting away with a lot of things that would get a young person severe chastisement,but being old they just say, its alright, he is old....
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=182.msg12710#msg12710 date=1289663308]
                  I confess that I am tired of going to the doctor for a stupid infection that won't go away. It goes away, then comes back, then goes away with more medicine, then comes back. EFF YOU BODY.
                  [/quote]

When I was young I had an ear infection like that. It turned out that the infection was never fully going away. There was always a little left. Perhaps you should ask the doctor about continuing to take the medication for a while after the infection appears gone, to make sure it was really taken care of.
                  Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

[quote author=Shadow Dragon link=topic=182.msg12775#msg12775 date=1289670993]
                    When I was young I had an ear infection like that. It turned out that the infection was never fully going away. There was always a little left. Perhaps you should ask the doctor about continuing to take the medication for a while after the infection appears gone, to make sure it was really taken care of.
                    [/quote]

the problem with that is that the meds I keep getting given are a one time only medication that's super strong, and then takes a week to flush out the infection. I've done it twice now. And yeah, it's not NEARLY as bad as it was three weeks ago, but I'm tired of being infected. I'm going to go back to the doctor on Monday.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess I didn't get any jobs done around the house today.
                      http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I confess I find it really weird that I consider my day off to be a day at work because all week that I have been "off" I have done at least 8 hour shifts at the studio, and as much as 13 hour shifts. That is true dedication for you ladies and gentleman! I shall be an artist that can live off of her work yet X
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess....

For the last few weeks or so, I have been coming home late at night and participating in my own front yard ritual. See, it's dark on my residential street. No street lamps and very few houses keep porch lights on. And with the weather being colder, it's always a clear night. So I get out of my car, look up, and find the following stars: The little dipper, then I search the big dipper around it, then I find the Seven Sisters stars and finally I turn and find the North Star. I just stand in my yard staring up into a starry night. And every time I do it, I always feel so wondrous.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess, I have only just woken up, after 14 hours of sleep
                            "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                            - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=182.msg12883#msg12883 date=1289718771]
                              I confess....

For the last few weeks or so, I have been coming home late at night and participating in my own front yard ritual. See, it's dark on my residential street. No street lamps and very few houses keep porch lights on. And with the weather being colder, it's always a clear night. So I get out of my car, look up, and find the following stars: The little dipper, then I search the big dipper around it, then I find the Seven Sisters stars and finally I turn and find the North Star. I just stand in my yard staring up into a starry night. And every time I do it, I always feel so wondrous.
                              [/quote]

"Are we human because we look up at the stars? Or do we look up at the stars because we're human?"

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=182.msg13035#msg13035 date=1289752080]
                                "Are we human because we look up at the stars? Or do we look up at the stars because we're human?"
                                [/quote]

Hmm, what about, if we are only waiting for those, who will come after us? Or that we are waiting for the news from our home planet (and this is colony)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X