This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess that I once tried to bind a demon in the effort to give my geometry teacher bad luck, about a year ago, because she gave me a D on a test, primarily because I didn't show enough work (I got a B in the end, though, even if it remained my worst class). It's a good thing that I'm rather terrible at pretty much everything that isn't elemental magic (also known as wood, air, earth, fire, water, and metal magic, plus a side dish of animal magic), or else I would probably have some heavy regrets. I was also in a manic stage at that time, but that isn't a good excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
      Possibly a question that is completely uncalled for but I have to ask. I personally am one that believes to eachs own but ALOT of bad shit happened to this guy after you cursed him because you thought he stole from you and hey you might have had a really really good reason for believing he stole from you but as you said it is to far past the point of helping him. You screwed him bad and as you've said this isn't the first time your curses have gone to far.
      The days leading up to us kicking the man out were filled with sketchy episodes. He had no job at the time, very little to no money. He went out and bought a good deal of weed the day the money went missing. He also went out and bought some new clothing and headphones for himself, as well as some expensive food. He told us he got the money from his grandmother, but it just didn't add up, for his grandmother lived 45 minutes north and there was no way he could have made it up there by himself, for he didn't have a car. All the evidence pointed at him. We did confront him, and asked to search his bags. The way he said "you're not going to find anything" just made it so much clearer that he was the one. After we searched his bags, we were going to kick him out when he told us to go Fish ourselves, and left.
      As I said, just a month ago, I found out it was a different roommate, who bragged about it to numerous people who ended up telling me.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
      Do we get to burn a witch now?
      I'll come back and haunt you. Don't test me now
      "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
      And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
      They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
      The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
      - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

I eat haunting spirits but no, witch burning has not been authorized at this point in time.
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
          I eat haunting spirits but no, witch burning has not been authorized at this point in time.
          You're the first to be burned once the forum rules are changed, authorizing such burnings.
          - Finn's Saga

Comment

As you know now,meat grilled will cause Cancer..or so say the science guys concerned with you eating things that are not bland...
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Norse_Angel View Post
              After we searched his bags, we were going to kick him out when he told us to go Fish ourselves, and left. As I said, just a month ago, I found out it was a different roommate, who bragged about it to numerous people who ended up telling me.
              Off-topic, but I'm kinda gleeful that "fish" is catching on.
              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

You're the first to be burned once the forum rules are changed, authorizing such burnings.
                Only if you get Thal and Juni's support or if I'm bored enough to let you try...
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                  As you know now,meat grilled will cause Cancer..or so say the science guys concerned with you eating things that are not bland...
                  Confession: I've always wanted to try human, not in a cynical way, just quite curious what my mortal enemy would taste like chopped into bits, and roasted over a roaring fire.
                  - Finn's Saga

Comment

Confession: I've always wanted to try human, not in a cynical way, just quite curious what my mortal enemy would taste like chopped into bits, and roasted over a roaring fire.
                    Honestly, if I was offered human meat, I would probably take a bite of it. My curiosity would be too strong to turn it down.
                    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

One can always cut something off yourself,and try cooking it(Not at all sure how the law would view this)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                        Honestly, if I was offered human meat, I would probably take a bite of it. My curiosity would be too strong to turn it down.
                        I mean, I've had cat jerky that my friend ordered online. It was pretty decent, but I guess human curiosity really did kill the cat.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        One can always cut something off yourself,and try cooking it(Not at all sure how the law would view this)
                        Can we share your arm?
                        - Finn's Saga

Comment

You must get your own..try your little bit of ear lobe.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I mean if you're interested in trying human, we could just kidnap someone. We'd make the news too. Double win.
                            - Finn's Saga

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                              just going to go ahead and nip this in the bud.

Two replies without giving him a chance to reply back? Whether you agree or not, lay off of him until he has a chance to respond. If you'd like to judge or berate him, please take it to PM, and remember, judge not lest ye be judged.
                              I replies twice not because I was attacking him but to explain I was trying to understand because after a few mins I decided my response did come off as sneaky and since I couldn't edit and or get rid of the post I needed to explain my thoughts.
                              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                                I replies twice not because I was attacking him but to explain I was trying to understand because after a few mins I decided my response did come off as sneaky and since I couldn't edit and or get rid of the post I needed to explain my thoughts.
                                For the point of saying it, I took no offense to either of your post. You were only inquiring, I didn't sense any type of attack on my person.
                                - Finn's Saga

Comment

Working...
                                X