This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Heh, I've been calling it Shark Week forever, because someone posted it on Livejournal once and it amused the hell out of me.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Requited love must be nice. I'm not in love with anyone, I just see couples all of the time and know why I can't have that, but still want it.
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I should be helping cook right now but instead i'm on my laptop in the stable siting with one of my horses (she's so snugly sometimes) watching my boyfriend and brother play with the dogs

Comment

I don't really like other people. It doesn't give me an excuse to be a butt or act like one, though.

- - - Updated - - -
          Last edited by EndlessCravings; 26 Nov 2015, 11:26.
          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I confess that as soon as I got up and opened my laptop I turned on Christmas music. If we had Thanksgiving music I would listen to that but we don't and I am home by myself that it is now acceptable to listen to it.
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Yeah, it's been shark week for me as well.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I was Army a long time ago and I sometimes miss that feeling of being a "warrior", or maybe the powerful feeling that goes with it. It's not something that Buddhism really caters for.
                Once a man, like the sea I raged;
                Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
                And there is in fact more earth than sea.
                Genesis lyric

Comment

Originally posted by Porpoise View Post
                  I was Army a long time ago and I sometimes miss that feeling of being a "warrior", or maybe the powerful feeling that goes with it. It's not something that Buddhism really caters for.
                  baah.

Comment

I was involved in Tibetan Buddhism for many years and I don't rate Pema Chodron very highly, she parrots a sort of fluffy new-age facscimile. Her teacher was a drunk of course.
                    Once a man, like the sea I raged;
                    Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
                    And there is in fact more earth than sea.
                    Genesis lyric

Comment

The more people I meet, the more time I'd rather be spending with my cats for company instead of them.

Comment

I am actually really quite lonely.

I am not similar enough to anyone near me that I can socialize with them. So I have no social life. I'm not really very similar with other local pagans at all either so that's not really going to go very far.
                        I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
                        Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
                        But that day you know I left my money
                        And I thought of you only
                        All that copper glowing fine

Comment

I feel bad about saving my father after his suicide attempt four years ago, because he just fell into drug addiction, alcoholism, and poor morals afterwards, and then died recently. Beyond that, the residual pain from his various self inflicted injuries led to the afterformentioned drug addiction and poor morals. If I had been a bit slower to get help, maybe he wouldn't have suffered so much only to die shortly afterward anyways. Which is a strange thing to feel guilty about, but guilt is an irrational thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Herbert View Post
                            I feel bad about saving my father after his suicide attempt four years ago, because he just fell into drug addiction, alcoholism, and poor morals afterwards, and then died recently. Beyond that, the residual pain from his various self inflicted injuries led to the afterformentioned drug addiction and poor morals. If I had been a bit slower to get help, maybe he wouldn't have suffered so much only to die shortly afterward anyways. Which is a strange thing to feel guilty about, but guilt is an irrational thing.
                            I can understand that. When my mother died in the hospital, I was sorta relieved. She had been having a difficult time holding on to her mental health and her kidneys were just giving out. She held on so long, I just wanted her to go ahead and let go.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Porpoise View Post
                              I was involved in Tibetan Buddhism for many years and I don't rate Pema Chodron very highly, she parrots a sort of fluffy new-age facscimile. Her teacher was a drunk of course.
                              I can understand this. :P I actually liked Pema (and even Trungpa for a while) back in my Buddhist days but well... now I'm on a pagan forum perhaps that tells something.
                              (And still I'm recommending them here. Ahem..)
                              baah.

Comment

I confess that I really don't feel sorry for leaving the country over the black friday sale. Nor do I feel guilty for leaving my coworkers to handle that madness without me.

Comment

Working...
                                X