This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I'm selfish, I don't care about people's feelings. I find myself wanting to steal and hurt people all the time. I haven't a rage episode in years but found it to almost almost twice this month. I'm feeling pretty calm as I right this out. Feeling indifferent all of the time sucks. It's a boring life full of me trying to find small thrills. I hate rules but I'll follow them if the consequence is greater than the benefit. I want a relationship, but then I don't want one. I need someone who's like me, but those relationships never work out, lol. Using manipulation doesn't bother me. People use manipulation all the time. Something as simple as saying the word please is manipulation. Little m and Big M.

I swear, seems like everything is a game. Especially with my teacher. She's my target, I won't even hurt her. I just want to know how her mind works. I suspect she's like me in some way or another and that's why I feel I can confide in her. I'm waiting for her to report me or say something to me about my behavior but she still hasn't despite her being more cold and stoic to other students. I'm not even the only person to notice. Apparently other students notice her odd behavior and now call her my "girl friend" smh. I don't even think it's like that. There's obvious tension between us but not in that way. More so, some type of messed up mutual understanding.
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I confess I'm tired of people confusing Silvester/Christmas with the Civil New Year. The two aren't the same. They have a couple of things in common, such as the decorations, the old fart (though he's called differently)...
      But the meaning behind the holiday is different.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

On Facebook, I saw that a funeral home not too far from here was on fire. I confess I really wanted to ask if they were giving discounts on cremation services today.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I scare little kids with Horseshoe Crabs during my job that I work in the summer during my teen years.

Comment

I do not care for, in fact I actively dislike, Benedict Cumberbatch.
            I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
            Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
            But that day you know I left my money
            And I thought of you only
            All that copper glowing fine

Comment

Originally posted by Briton View Post
              I do not care for, in fact I actively dislike, Benedict Cumberbatch.
              ****GASP***** say it isn't sooooo. He's amazing, and fantastic, and beautiful...oh oh oh and my future ex husband
              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I confess that today I bought some much needed new trousers and wore them to a largish parent student type event that lasted three hours. We got home and my son pointed out that I had the size stickers still stuck on the back of my leg. Guess I'm owning my size now. Not sure why I allow myself in public.

Comment

I confess that I know I need to get stuff done, but I'm still sitting here on my ass doing nothing.
                  Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

He's like crap in a field. And far too stiff. Not as wooden as Orlando Bloom mind.

He's really not that good and he's EVERYWHERE.
                    I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
                    Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
                    But that day you know I left my money
                    And I thought of you only
                    All that copper glowing fine

Comment

Originally posted by Briton View Post
                      He's like crap in a field. And far too stiff. Not as wooden as Orlando Bloom mind.

He's really not that good and he's EVERYWHERE.
                      LOL about 10 years ago I also loved Orlando Bloom. I have a thing for Jason Statham, Gerald Butler and I must not forget Sean Connery.
                      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I confess that I just watched Shannara's 1st episode and will probably watch more.
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Is that the one on MTV?
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                            Is that the one on MTV?
                            Yup, we just watched it on xbox
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Was a little surprised to see MTV go SF and sword and Sorcery,but I think all the stations are doing the crossover for ratings.
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                                I confess that I just watched Shannara's 1st episode and will probably watch more.
                                I was surprisingly entertained by that one. Given that of the early (namely Sword, Elfstones and Wishsong) Shannara books, Elfstones of Shannara (aka the one whose plot is being borrowed/stolen) was probably my least favorite, I'm moderately impressed with this one. I'm mildly afraid that we won't be seeing any of the Free Corps and I'm not really looking forward to the end but episode 1 wasn't half bad.
                                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
                                X