X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess. From now on I'm vegetarian.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
      I confess. From now on I'm vegetarian.
      Welcome to the club!
      baah.

Comment

Yay. Thx.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

What triggered the switch Gleb? Hope it works out for you and you experience good health through your new diet!

Here's an image of some alpacas kissing. No reason, I just really like alpacas!

I confess I have worn the same tshirt for 3 days in a row. It's cold, and the tshirt is good for layering, and I don't really care if I smell bad because I'm not going anywhere...
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I'm killing time on a public computer and from all the possible things I decided to take a look at some batpoop crazy tumblrs.
            baah.

Comment

Low grade depression without guilt is awesome.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess that I really want to spend some money. I don't need to spend money on anything. I could have totally gotten those shoes but thats because I do need new work shoes but other then that I don't need to spend it. Paying off debt is what I need to be doing. Wish they'd mail me the final bill for the apartment so I can pay that get the cars registered and then on to debt paying... not as exciting as buying new books but I'll take it.
                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I've picked back up my facebook game of Bingo! Yeah, I'm that old biddy placing bets on Bingo! YAY

I confess I get very anxious playing it. Like when it starts counting down from 15 bingos with that little beep, I start to stress out. I both hate and love this stupid game at the same time.

Somehow I've racked up over $300,000 in moolah.

I haz addiction.

Comment

I lost a day,not your ordinary I forgot what day it is,but a memory lapse thing...I can not remember what I did in a yesterday,not at all..Maybe the whole Alzheimers thing is coming for me.
                    I mean I am old enough to get it...So if I start sounding weird on here,that might be why.
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      I lost a day,not your ordinary I forgot what day it is,but a memory lapse thing...I can not remember what I did in a yesterday,not at all..Maybe the whole Alzheimers thing is coming for me.
                      I mean I am old enough to get it...So if I start sounding weird on here,that might be why.
                      10 WARNING SIGNS OF ALZHEIMER'S

With the exception of your usual poor judgement, you don't seem to have the symptoms.
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I haven't remembered a yesterday in quite a few years. I'd be surprised if a young person knew what they did yesterday to be honest.

Eh, start
                        sounding weird?.....:^^:

huggles.

Comment

Thanks guys...I think....
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            I'd be surprised if a young person knew what they did yesterday to be honest.
                            It happens to me all the time, tbh.

(To forget what I did, just making it clear)

Comment

I confess KP is lucky to be alive. He was almost murdered by me at least 4 times in the last 2 days.
                              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Finally I see his name and I don't freak out.

I deserve a cookie.

Comment

Working...
                                X