This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess that the primary purpose of this post is to mark 200 posts.

I also confess that I need to find a better pic of Jedi Master Thon
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I confess that I'm becoming depressed to the point of apathy.

I need a job.
      I need money.
      I need something to do with my day.
      I need somebody to love.
      I need human interaction above and beyond the internet.

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=182.msg13291#msg13291 date=1289798730]

I need a job.
        I need money.
        I need some motivation to get thru with my day.
        I need mah hubby to love.
        I need adult human interaction above and beyond the internet.
        [/quote]

^this
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=182.msg13291#msg13291 date=1289798730]

I need a job.
          I need money.
          I need something to do with my day.
          I need somebody to love.
          I need human interaction above and beyond the internet.[/quote]
          Ditto, ditto and ditto.
          Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

I confess I have eight pages of unreads.

Comment

i confess i have half of this forum unread
              Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

I confess that I do my own music in the workshop!
                sigpic

Comment

I confess that i'm a complete idiot with no memory or sense of direction -.-
                  "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                  - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I confess I changed what I was originally going to type here because I hate it when I pity myself instead of doing something about it.
                    And now I will express a quote in mime...

Comment

[quote author=WillowDreamwalker link=topic=182.msg11358#msg11358 date=1289358122]
                      I confess I have very little backbone. I have trouble telling people what I really think. But I have been trying to fix it, in my own defense. :<
                      [/quote]
                      ^Ditto

I confess that her very presence sends me back to the person I was approx. 3yrs ago. I DO NOT want to be that person anymore, even for a moment.

Comment

I confess that I am supposed to be working and not reading all the unreads.....but work is so boring today!
                        What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

[quote author=Celest link=topic=182.msg13453#msg13453 date=1289851373]
                          I confess that I am supposed to be working and not reading all the unreads.....but work is so boring today!
                          [/quote]
                          I do that on my cell phone when waitressing is down to a customer or two. I lean against the air hockey table and hold my guestbook up to hide my phone!
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess I only started coming here cause this hot chick I knew asked me to sign up. That was back in 2004. I have no clue why I decided to come check in today and find out something happened to the servers and sign up again since im not ever gonna be pagan.

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=182.msg12883#msg12883 date=1289718771]
                              I confess....

For the last few weeks or so, I have been coming home late at night and participating in my own front yard ritual. See, it's dark on my residential street. No street lamps and very few houses keep porch lights on. And with the weather being colder, it's always a clear night. So I get out of my car, look up, and find the following stars: The little dipper, then I search the big dipper around it, then I find the Seven Sisters stars and finally I turn and find the North Star. I just stand in my yard staring up into a starry night. And every time I do it, I always feel so wondrous.
                              [/quote]

I confess that I do this nightly also. Even when it's -50.

Comment

I confess that I ordered something from Pure Romance that I cannot WAIT to receive in the mail. /impatient
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X