This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I saw a pic of Wolverine from the new movie.
    I'm going to go put mahself into the loony bin. Be back laterz.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I hate this generation. It's all about cheating and side pieces. And "Disregard females. Acquire currency."
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I'm pretty sure its always been that way, they just don't try and hide it any more.
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
          I hate this generation. It's all about cheating and side pieces. And "Disregard females. Acquire currency."
          Let's be fair. Those females pretty much suck

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
            I'm pretty sure its always been that way, they just don't try and hide it any more.

Pretty much this...
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

You might think i'm being over-dramatic, but I seriously want to shoot myself to get rid of my migraine pain. I've had an ongoing migraine for two days and I just want it to go away! Went to the doctor, but saw a P.A. (Physicians Assistant) even though I requested a doctor. I'm still in a lot of pain. I'm considering going to the E.R. if it isn't gone by tomorrow.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                Sure. It's glorified more, too. All over instagram, for some reason a lot of people in the black community(mine), that are young like to talk about cheating and stuff like it's cute. I usually don't care about other people the majority of the time, but I don't like cheaters. They annoy me. This is kind of a rant but I'm glad my man isn't that type.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                Let's be fair. Those females pretty much suck
                I can't use the language I want, lol. These females just as bad as these dudes. Is what it is, I suppose.
                "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

lol. someone on the internet called me pathetic. Then I agreed with them.

My mutant super power is passive-aggressive guilt generator. You can't mess with a Lapsed Catholic and a current Satanist. It will eff your shit up. Passive aggressive guilt with a touch of diabolical trollism.:devil:

Comment

I confess that I have noticed that I am cranky today.

Beware!

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                      You might think i'm being over-dramatic, but I seriously want to shoot myself to get rid of my migraine pain. I've had an ongoing migraine for two days and I just want it to go away! Went to the doctor, but saw a P.A. (Physicians Assistant) even though I requested a doctor. I'm still in a lot of pain. I'm considering going to the E.R. if it isn't gone by tomorrow.
                      Well, I certainly hope you are feeling better by now! I just wanted to chime in and empathize. I have had some pretty gruesome fantasies during migraines, shooting myself might fall in the mild category. Fortunately, when it's that bad, getting up to find a weapon sounds too painful.

Comment

Migraines are one of the highest reasons for suicide in the USA. There were a few times that I sat on the bed with a shotgun in my mouth. The only reason I am still around is the love of my family and friends. There is no pain that compares with the pain felt during a migraine. I have passed kidney stones and had shingles and abscessed teeth and there is nothing like a migraine. Add to that level of pain that you know it will come back again and again and the suffering that accompanies the pain is gruesome.
                        A single Reiki treatment cured my migraines ten years ago. If you allow it Reiki can do more than most folks will believe.
                        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Breast reduction surgery got rid of my migraines about 13 years ago. Reiki on the otherhand, did nothing for that. Acupuncture was good when I was having a migraine, and a trip to my osteopath usually helpex, but not as much (great for tension headaches that wouldn't go away with mwds though)
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Spent two plus months saving $700, spent it all in one day.

I thought it would feel good, but it really doesn't.
                            *I'm in a big city for training and went shopping for stuff I can't get at home. Not all of it was stuff I desperately *need*, but still.

Mostly art.

Comment

I need a break from students - I am not their baby sitter, I am their teacher.

I should not have to help them tie their shoes and wipe their noses.

This is high school, and I am not teaching special ed.

After some time off and alcohol I oughtta become overly nice again...
                              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Feeling your pain B. De.,summer is here,and everybody is dancing in the streets...
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X