X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    Feeling your pain B. De.,summer is here,and everybody is dancing in the streets...

Shake it, Baby, shake it! Shake what your momma gave you!
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I will not eat another Little Ceasar pizza until they stop with the stupid choir ads.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        I will not eat another Little Ceasar pizza until they stop with the stupid choir ads.
        I got one today! We don't have real pizza here and theirs is the closest to what I like. It's a bonus that it's also the cheapest!
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
          I got one today! We don't have real pizza here and theirs is the closest to what I like. It's a bonus that it's also the cheapest!
          I recommend you avoid seeing the comercials then - the choir and the floating heads will put you off your feed.

Comment

I have always found LC to be more cardboard than pizza..your mileage may very
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I have always found LC to be more cardboard than pizza..your mileage may very
              I agree, but it's the closest thing there is here. Other options are Dominos, Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, and some local stuff that looks like, as Jon Stewart put it, a swimming pool for a rat. I miss Manny's, Angelo's, Lisa's, etc.
              sigpic

Comment

I was a bit flummoxed when My ex and My daughter were helping me move. I learned from my ex,that my Son is a Trump backer. I had really thought him a bit more intelligent but sometimes smarts skip a generation I guess. You may now pity the fool,that being me...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I was a bit flummoxed when My ex and My daughter were helping me move. I learned from my ex,that my Son is a Trump backer. I had really thought him a bit more intelligent but sometimes smarts skip a generation I guess. You may now pity the fool,that being me...
                  It's surprising to see some people's preferences! You just never know.
                  sigpic

Comment

Spongebob at work now calls me Ursula. And my boss Mr Krabs now calls me hotwheels.

And no one has told Chris he is Patrick.

We've all gone bonkers at work.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Ol boy thinks I'm about to chase him, lol, beg him. I don't even chase my alcohol.
                      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I confess I am ready for KP's grandparents to go back home.. I don't know if I can handle another week.
                        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I paid $9.27 for a 2.3 pound bag of cherries. Yup. No regrets. These things are perfectly ripe and huge! They just pop in your mouth.

Comment

Sounds like bing ones,man I miss California and the whole pick your own cherries thing. Here on the east coast iot is so expensive. Out there I got Avacodo's for like 4 for a dollar,here they go for like $1.50 each...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

So I'm like binge watching clips of Buffy on youtube and there is this 28 minute montage of Buffy and Spike's relationship arc. So I'm watching it (even though I watched every episode back in the day). And like in season 7 Buffy and Spike are in their secret weird on off never really on or off relationship. And Buffy (after her millionth time of like using spike in the bedroom) is all Spike I never loved you and I never will. I'm just using you and it's killing me inside. And then when he dies for her (even though it saves Sundydale and the entire world secretly, she tells him I love you. And he says I know that's a lie. And he dies because it was a nice gesture on her part. See he got his soul back and started feeling. He even tried to cut out his heart he couldn't take the feelings.

I'm Spike. I've been Spike all along and I didn't even know it.
                              He should have kept being soulless. He would still be undead. Dummy.

Comment

Dear Satan. Satany Satany. I got my 64g usb stick and I'm beginning to back up all my files. Gonna do the upgrade this week. Satany Satany pray for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X