This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess that I have a hard time telling people no.

I confess that I am extremely unorganized.

Or is that ungrounded? Both?

I confess that I have been feeling so lost lately that I have actively sought out the company of other Pagans.

Comment

I confess I broke down today
      I confess I lied and said everything was ok
      I confess that I'm lying in bed with ice cream and tears wondering about all sorts of "what ifs"
      I confess I thought I was fine untill I came on here and suddenly when typing everything came flooding back

Comment

I confess that I am in the chat room alone and you all should come talk to ME!

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=Sin link=topic=182.msg13552#msg13552 date=1289870351]
          I confess I broke down today
          I confess I lied and said everything was ok
          I confess that I'm lying in bed with ice cream and tears wondering about all sorts of "what ifs"
          I confess I thought I was fine untill I came on here and suddenly when typing everything came flooding back
          [/quote]

*SQUISH*

Mostly art.

Comment

*cuddles* I'm so scared

Comment

[quote author=Sin link=topic=182.msg13555#msg13555 date=1289870530]
              *cuddles* I'm so scared
              [/quote]

You will be okay. I was really depressed this morning - even talking to the Englishman long distance didn't help. But I feel a bit better now, and you will too.

It'll pass - besides, we love you!

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=Sin link=topic=182.msg13555#msg13555 date=1289870530]
                *cuddles* I'm so scared
                [/quote]

anything we can do?
                What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

I'm sorry its stupid stuff. I just keep thinking about everything thats happened over the last few years.. and my nana isn't quite right and everythings building up in my head. I think its time to step off the internet. thanks

Comment

[quote author=Tetsuya link=topic=182.msg13506#msg13506 date=1289860470]
                    I confess I only started coming here cause this hot chick I knew asked me to sign up. That was back in 2004. I have no clue why I decided to come check in today and find out something happened to the servers and sign up again since im not ever gonna be pagan.
                    [/quote]

*shrug*

Whatever the case, you're welcome to hang around. We've had several wonderful members over the years who contributed a great deal, and were not, in any way, shape, or form, pagan.

I confess that while I will always love my children, the bedtime drama with my children tonight does not make me like them very much at the moment. :P
                    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I confess that I am a lightweight, as I am tipsy from three glasses of Bailey's Irish Cream.

Comment

[quote author=littlenova link=topic=182.msg13587#msg13587 date=1289878607]
                        I confess that I am a lightweight, as I am tipsy from three glasses of Bailey's Irish Cream.
                        [/quote]

Hey...I get goofy after most of a beer...no judgments here
                        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

i confess that i already bought my tickets to harry potter 7 =)
                          sigpic

Comment

[quote author=LiadanWillows link=topic=182.msg13611#msg13611 date=1289890036]
                            i confess that i already bought my tickets to harry potter 7 =)
                            [/quote]

mee toooooo!!! Can't wait ;D

Comment

I confess that I REALLY should be in bed.

care to join me?

</bad ThorsSon>
                              "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

I confess it's really frustrating sometimes to try to communicate with a language which isn't your native language... Especially when you read your older posts and notice stupid mistakes.

(especially prepositions are one hell of a problem.. Because we don't have them in Finnish.. )

Comment

Working...
                                X