• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess I usually tip more when the waitress is hot

Comment

I confess that I tip based on service... but I flirt a lot more if the waitress if hot.
      "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

[quote author=Tetsuya link=topic=182.msg14435#msg14435 date=1290044589]
        [/quote]

It's not that big of a confession if it's something the majority of guys do. :P
        Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

I'm sooooo restless right now. I can't concentrate and I'm hyper and just don't know what to do with myself. It's raining outside and I'm super tempted to buy a plane ticket somewhere...anywhere.
          I think it's really the weather though. The cat is totally restless as well. He keeps wanting to go outside but when he actually tries he doesn't want to be there, and he's pacing around the house. I wish I had batteries for his weasel ball....I'll try to remember to pick some up when I go for coffee later.

Comment

[quote author=Tetsuya link=topic=182.msg14435#msg14435 date=1290044589]
            [/quote]

I confess I tip less when the waitress is hot

But if the waiter is hot... that's a totally different story... :
            sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Shadow Dragon link=topic=182.msg14499#msg14499 date=1290076030]
              It's not that big of a confession if it's something the majority of guys do. :P
              [/quote]

Some women do it too.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess that I am a server, and I know what we have to deal with so I always tip well. Unless they're an asshole. But I've never stiffed a server.

Comment

I confess I almost posted this pic to the sexy ladies thread inspired and encouraged by FantasyWitch and Sin posting their own pics. But then I realised how the pic would look without the context; it's my deviantart id and it's titled Arrogance. xD

Comment

[quote author=pihlaja link=topic=182.msg14614#msg14614 date=1290097020]
                    I confess I almost posted this pic to the sexy ladies thread inspired and encouraged by FantasyWitch and Sin posting their own pics. But then I realised how the pic would look without the context; it's my deviantart id and it's titled Arrogance. xD
                    [/quote]

That's a fantastic picture, though!

I confess I'm not going to post a picture of myself to that thread because I don't feel I compare to the rest of you.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess that as a former waitress, I don't care if some guys tip more because a girl's hot...men make more in tips as servers overall because they are seen as more capable and efficient. If hotness helps a girl balance the scale in a crappy job, more power to her.
                      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=182.msg14615#msg14615 date=1290097180]
                        I confess I'm not going to post a picture of myself to that thread because I don't feel I compare to the rest of you.
                        [/quote]

Do you think I feel? :P But it would have been more about showing good self-esteem and being proud of oneself as one is.

AND most important: You do look amazing so you could easily post.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=182.msg14615#msg14615 date=1290097180]
                          That's a fantastic picture, though!

[/quote]

I vote for the picture of you in your glasses you put up elsewhere....that is extremely cute!
                          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=182.msg14619#msg14619 date=1290097636]
                            I vote for the picture of you in your glasses you put up elsewhere....that is extremely cute!
                            [/quote]

You get my vote too!

Edit. I confess I didn't notice writing to this thread would break the limit of 200 posts. xD

Comment

Thanks guys.

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm thinking about giving Jack a bottle, a blanket, and some crackers and locking myself in our bathroom with my iPod. Yeah, I'm not doing that, but it sounds good right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X