X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gleb
    replied
    Re: Confessions

I confess I'm tired of people confusing Silvester/Christmas with the Civil New Year. The two aren't the same. They have a couple of things in common, such as the decorations, the old fart (though he's called differently)...
    But the meaning behind the holiday is different.

Leave a comment:

• EndlessCravings
    replied

I'm selfish, I don't care about people's feelings. I find myself wanting to steal and hurt people all the time. I haven't a rage episode in years but found it to almost almost twice this month. I'm feeling pretty calm as I right this out. Feeling indifferent all of the time sucks. It's a boring life full of me trying to find small thrills. I hate rules but I'll follow them if the consequence is greater than the benefit. I want a relationship, but then I don't want one. I need someone who's like me, but those relationships never work out, lol. Using manipulation doesn't bother me. People use manipulation all the time. Something as simple as saying the word please is manipulation. Little m and Big M.

I swear, seems like everything is a game. Especially with my teacher. She's my target, I won't even hurt her. I just want to know how her mind works. I suspect she's like me in some way or another and that's why I feel I can confide in her. I'm waiting for her to report me or say something to me about my behavior but she still hasn't despite her being more cold and stoic to other students. I'm not even the only person to notice. Apparently other students notice her odd behavior and now call her my "girl friend" smh. I don't even think it's like that. There's obvious tension between us but not in that way. More so, some type of messed up mutual understanding.

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

It is strange to me when I see two people in the SAME room texting back and forth....I never got why that is for some people.

Leave a comment:

• Hawkfeathers
    replied

I confess that I sometimes cry when someone I know well texts instead of calling. It seems very cold and impersonal to me. I try to view it as "They wanted to contact me" but what I feel is "they don't want to talk to me".

Leave a comment:

• Näre
    replied

I confess that whenever I find a random but interesting person somewhere on the internet and come across their name, I google the **** out of it.

(But even I have some morals, I only do that to strangers! :P)

Leave a comment:

• Azvanna
    replied

The above probably should have gone in the 'what are you thinking about now' thread. I confess to a filing mistake! In my defense, it is kind of appropriate to categorise 'I'm thinking of leaving the church' themed statements into confessions... in a way?

Leave a comment:

• Azvanna
    replied

I read Thalassa's article in this thread: http://www.paganforum.com/showthread...re-without-god and it hit my panic button in the 'Living Free of Guilt' section. I never want my children to feel guilty. I can say I've felt remorse, but I cannot say I've ever lived with a feeling of guilt. I think this is because I didn't grow up in the church. I'm really not confident of my church's ability to enhance my children's emotional development apart from establishing a social network. Not sure how to navigate this.

Leave a comment:

• Gleb
    replied

I knew. That's why I didn't ask for anything. Just wanted to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• volcaniclastic
    replied

Okay I gotta ask. You talk all the time, but didn't know she was engaged?

Leave a comment:

• Gleb
    replied

True. :3
    One day, one day...

Leave a comment:

• habbalah
    replied

Far better to know than to wonder forever "what if?". Good for you.

Leave a comment:

• Gleb
    replied

Yes, it is.

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

Move on my kiddo,but friends are also very good.

Leave a comment:

• Gleb
    replied

So, she said no cuz she's engaged. Which is ok. But we're still friends.
    I hope...

Leave a comment:

• Gleb
    replied

That is the plan.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X