This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess that I have very high hopes for selling this stupid overpriced sheet set we don't need on Craigslist right now...we could really use that money.
    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I confess that I'm not going to do a damn thing at work today. I'm going to sit on my butt for my 5 hours I'm here and play on the internet

Comment

I confess that I have to go in on my day off, but I will do my damndest to put in a solid day's work.

I will not be caught slacking. I don't do that.
        "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

I confess that I need to get started on my jewelry station, I have way too much to do to be slacking off.

Comment

If one can't be honourable when no one is watching, one is worthless.

I confess that this is just my opinion.

Comment

I confess that I think that the end result of posting pissed off is sadder than the end result of posting drunk.
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=182.msg15291#msg15291 date=1290275329]
                I confess that I think that the end result of posting pissed off is sadder than the end result of posting drunk.
                [/quote]

I confess that I have been guilty of both... sadly.

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=182.msg15292#msg15292 date=1290275404]
                  I confess that I have been guilty of both... sadly.
                  [/quote]

I confess that I too have been guilty of one of them...and hopefully can be guilty of the second if I have a babysitter this evening, and my BF takes me out for my birthday/anniversary/forget my woes night.
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=182.msg15243#msg15243 date=1290268442]
                    If one can't be honourable when no one is watching, one is worthless.

I confess that this is just my opinion.
                    [/quote]

If one can't be naughty when no one is watching, it's worthless.
                    I confess this is just my opinion.

;D
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess I wish I was already in art school enjoying it rather than being on the outside looking in,
                      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=182.msg15296#msg15296 date=1290275709]
                        I confess that I too have been guilty of one of them...and hopefully can be guilty of the second if I have a babysitter this evening, and my BF takes me out for my birthday/anniversary/forget my woes night.
                        [/quote]

I confess I'm wondering why you said "BF" instead of "hubby".

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=182.msg15291#msg15291 date=1290275329]
                        [/quote]

I also confess I wonder if this was directed at me.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess i'm sat with an icepack due to last night -.- rawr
                          "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                          - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=182.msg15239#msg15239 date=1290267440]
                            I confess that I have to go in on my day off, but I will do my damndest to put in a solid day's work.

I will not be caught slacking. I don't do that.
                            [/quote]

you dont get caught? or you dont slack? lol
                            sigpic

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=182.msg15393#msg15393 date=1290292895]
                              I also confess I wonder if this was directed at me.
                              [/quote]

Oh, we've had a few angry people in the past week....me, you, chain, dufonce, TS....

Happy, happy, joy, joy all around.

Must be right before the holidays :P
                              Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=182.msg15428#msg15428 date=1290296300]
                                Oh, we've had a few angry people in the past week....me, you, chain, dufonce, TS....

Happy, happy, joy, joy all around.

Must be right before the holidays :P
                                [/quote]

it was probably directed at me, to be honest... I'm a bad admin...

Comment

Working...
                                X