• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

i confess i didnt win

Comment

I confessed this in the chat room, but felt I had to post it here. I have a gigantic man-crush on Thomas Jefferson and Thomas Paine.
      "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
      -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
      without his weapons of war;
      for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
      of a spear on the way without.
      -

Comment

[quote author=Thjoth link=topic=182.msg21418#msg21418 date=1292002070]
        I confessed this in the chat room, but felt I had to post it here. I have a gigantic man-crush on Thomas Jefferson and Thomas Paine.
        [/quote]

I confess that this makes me have a PF crush on you. TJTPFTW
        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

tuna salad with spicy mayo is LUSH
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess I have a constant urge to make a Facebook account and talk to people (or at least a certain someone *cough*) I once knew at school, only to realise that I'd probably be contacted by certain family members I never liked talking to in the first place and that my mom would probably spam the hell on my page since she is probably the worst Facebook-addict I have ever met.

Or I could not do it and keep telling everyone why I think social network sites suck, even though I met one of my better friends through Myspace, she lives in Australia.

Darn dilemma...
            Any response to this is welcome, though.
            And now I will express a quote in mime...

Comment

[quote author=Bjorn link=topic=182.msg21420#msg21420 date=1292002248]
              I confess that this makes me have a PF crush on you. TJTPFTW
              [/quote]

Well then obviously I'm doing something correctly!
              "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
              -Thomas Jefferson

-

Comment

I confess I got the shopping bug. I am actually going to head out to the mall on a Friday of all days next week. But I am going with a friend so it should be fun. AND...I am just shopping for me! No gifts since I don't actually celebrate Christmas that way! Yay! FOR MEE FOR MEE FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;D
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[quote author=Thjoth link=topic=182.msg21537#msg21537 date=1292020829]
                  Well then obviously I'm doing something correctly!
                  [/quote]

^_^

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." TP

Consider that foreplay.

Comment

[quote author=Bjorn link=topic=182.msg21540#msg21540 date=1292021717]
                    ^_^

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." TP

Consider that foreplay.
                    [/quote]

If that was foreplay, then what's this? xD

"Priests...dread the advance of science as witches do the approach of daylight and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the subversions of the duperies on which they live." - TJ
                    -Thomas Jefferson

-

Comment

[quote author=Thjoth link=topic=182.msg21552#msg21552 date=1292022599]
                      If that was foreplay, then what's this? xD

"Priests...dread the advance of science as witches do the approach of daylight and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the subversions of the duperies on which they live." - TJ
                      [/quote]

-fans her face- Oh my!

"Is it not a species of blasphemy to call the New Testament revealed religion, when we see in it such contradictions and absurdities." - TP

OH! And to keep it on track:

I confess that I am thoroughly enjoying this!

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=182.msg21538#msg21538 date=1292021605]
                        I confess I got the shopping bug. I am actually going to head out to the mall on a Friday of all days next week. But I am going with a friend so it should be fun. AND...I am just shopping for me! No gifts since I don't actually celebrate Christmas that way! Yay! FOR MEE FOR MEE FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;D[/quote]
                        Actually they are gifts. They just happen to be gifts for yourself. :P
                        Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

I confess that I took Thal's advice, and contacted the local UU church about when their service is. I was nervous enough about it that it took me most of the day to get myself to do it. The Minister picked up, and she's so nice! I chatted with her for a bit...I'm not sure I've ever felt welcomed like that. I hope this works out well--I can't believe I'm excited about trying out a different church!
                          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

[quote author=Thjoth link=topic=182.msg21418#msg21418 date=1292002070]
                            [/quote]

I confess that the convo following this made me laugh...

...but you better get your paws off my Thomas Paine.

I'll go all wild and kick your butt.

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

I confess that I love all three of you for the TP and TJ love.
                              "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

I've been sucked into True Blood.

Comment

Working...
                                X