X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess I am getting so nervous about art school application... X
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=182.msg22002#msg22002 date=1292221852]
      I did the same thing. Of course I picked the free stuff! They really do have pretty cool free e-books!
      [/quote]

after discovering i'm not very literary cultured i went to amazon to buy some classics, then remembered you said something about free kindle so i decided to do it lol.
      I now have 15 books waiting to be read!

I confess ive just finished my xmas shopping and hopefully it will all come before next saturday!

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=182.msg22002#msg22002 date=1292221852]
        I did the same thing. Of course I picked the free stuff! They really do have pretty cool free e-books!
        [/quote]

lol, me too...

...and then I branched into (some) stuff I had to pay for (when going to the bookstore with the kids was inconvenient).
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

I confess that I'm thinking we're going to need to reduce the number of chats, getting rid of one of the Friday ones.
          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I confess I think I might start a kindle find the free books thread tonight.
            *makes mental note..
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess that having just figured out that the next time I get paid is going to be fucking Xmas Eve that I hate my work... for this reason! X
              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

I confess, I did have to buy my friend's Christmas presents from Poundland :/
                "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I confess that Christmas = misery and awkwardness for me. I wish I could just skip Christmas this year.
                  sigpic

Comment

I confess that I have an internet crush. Ahh, the deliciousness of impossibility!
                    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I confess I want to vanish for a wee while.

Comment

I confess I just inhaled chicken -.-
                        "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                        - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

[quote author=Amelia-Mary link=topic=182.msg22680#msg22680 date=1292446938]
                          I confess I just inhaled chicken -.-
                          [/quote]

I confess i find this very funny! ROFL! <NO, IM STILL SITTING IN MY CHAIR>

I confess i am sooooooo bored right now!
                          sigpic

Comment

I confess that a young Bing Crosby singing romantic songs makes me swoon.
                            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

[quote author=Bjorn link=topic=182.msg23821#msg23821 date=1292898438]
                              I confess that a young Bing Crosby singing romantic songs makes me swoon.
                              [/quote] This. I also confess that the fact he likes my new hair colour makes me giddy. And that he couldn't stop looking at me and saying how much he likes my hair makes me feel attractive.

Comment

I confess that I took a 3 hr. nap today (now I am going to be up half the night :P )
                                What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
                                X