This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

[quote author=Shadow Dragon link=topic=182.msg27954#msg27954 date=1294708617]
    I confess that I'm a life long fan of WWE.
    [/quote]

I confess that I have a ridiculous attraction to Sheamus and his enormous body. And accent... XD

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=182.msg27993#msg27993 date=1294714096]
    It was migrating, and causing me a lot of pain - also, it's incredibly disturbing to see your piercing through the CENTRE of your nipple. You know, the little hole milk's supposed to come from.
    [/quote]

:O Oh...my...god... !
    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

[quote author=Bjorn link=topic=182.msg28004#msg28004 date=1294716373]
      I confess that I have a ridiculous attraction to Sheamus and his enormous body. And accent... XD[/quote]
      I confess, Sheamus isn't attractive at all. But is a pretty good wrestler.
      Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

[quote author=Bjorn link=topic=182.msg28004#msg28004 date=1294716373]
        :O Oh...my...god... !
        [/quote]

Yep. So I had a piercer remove it, and when it heals up, I'm allowed to repierce it.

Mostly art.

Comment

volcaniclastic: I had no idea that could happen with a nipple piercing. O_o
          "I wish I could be more moderate in my desires, but I cannot, and so there is no rest." -John Muir

Comment

Holy cow, V! Ow, ow, ow.....
            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I confess I am loving the work of Frank Auerbach x
              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess that I had pizza with fish, okonomi sauce, and furikake for lunch. It was good.

Comment

^I confess that pizza with fish sounds awful. And that I don't even know what the other foods are.
                  Sleep, my friend, and you will see
                  That dream is my reality

Comment

I confess I have aton of stuff to do and not only is it 14:00 already I haven't even gotten out of bed yet. I suppose I have to at least make something to eat, then ill start the landry
                    Circe

Comment

I confess I am starving and dinner isn't out the oven yet grr.
                      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess that I've dreamed two nights in a row about Bjorn.

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=calfhill link=topic=182.msg28079#msg28079 date=1294772394]
                          ^I confess that pizza with fish sounds awful. And that I don't even know what the other foods are.
                          [/quote]
                          Hah...japanese-style pizza. Wanted anchovies on it last night, then added a sweet-tangy sauce, and a dry mixture of seaweed, sesame seeds, and dried fish and egg bits to the leftovers at lunch. Yeah...it's weird...would have added corn if we'd had it.

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=182.msg28095#msg28095 date=1294779193]
                            Hah...japanese-style pizza. Wanted anchovies on it last night, then added a sweet-tangy sauce, and a dry mixture of seaweed, sesame seeds, and dried fish and egg bits to the leftovers at lunch. Yeah...it's weird...would have added corn if we'd had it.
                            [/quote]

Wow. Please never feed me this. :P

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=182.msg28099#msg28099 date=1294779391]
                              Wow. Please never feed me this. :P
                              [/quote]

I confess that I have had "The Malta Special" Pizza...

fish, shellfish and quartered baby octopi...once you take all that off, its just a cheese pizza, and not half bad (though still underwhelming as far as pizza goes).
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Hah! I would eat that! No worries, though, V, no plans on feeding seafood pizza to guests anytime soon

Comment

Working...
                                X