This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess I found my biological father on Facebook who I have never met or spoken to and I wrote him a message and now I regret it... I think. I didn't say anything mean of course just who I was and that I wanted to get to know him.
    sigpic

Comment

[quote author=LiadanWillows link=topic=182.msg29953#msg29953 date=1295595204]
      I confess I found my biological father on Facebook who I have never met or spoken to and I wrote him a message and now I regret it... I think. I didn't say anything mean of course just who I was and that I wanted to get to know him.
      [/quote]

wow! that must be weird.
      I suspect that my oldest will do that one day too, and I confess that that scares me.
      What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

I confess i am way to hung over for today. I also confess i don't think i have to stamina to go out again tonight, and tomorrow. That'll be 4days in a row. I also confess that i really enjoyed him falling asleep on me and waking up next to him (we only slept, nothing else) and that he was the cutest thing in the world this morning. Its made me realise how much i want to be with him and how much i've missed cuddling and snuggling.

Comment

I confess that I am associated with a woman 1/2 my age that wants to "hook up" and I am considering it...
          It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not

Comment

[quote author=felixtcat link=topic=182.msg30024#msg30024 date=1295642686]
            I confess that I am associated with a woman 1/2 my age that wants to "hook up" and I am considering it...
            [/quote]

I confess that there's something about this that bugs me and it isn't the prudish nature of most of my peers. It's the simple fact that when we were all little, each and every one of us, the same could be said (hanging around *kids* half our age) and our parents thought it was normal. Toddlers, in particular. But the older we get, the more "half our age" becomes some sort of taboo.

The other side of that same annoying coin is "people your own age". When I was 2... someone half my age WAS in my age group. When I was 10, people (parents and other relatives) almost demanded that I hang out people that were not my age.... my cousins. Who were, in fact, half my age. So where is that "People our own age" supposed to kick in? When is "half our age" suddenly 'too young'? Who sets these rules? And why are they not at least SLIGHTLY consistent?? They don't even remotely match up to what's "legal age"!

I further confess, that it is a peeve of mine that goes slightly beyond pet. If someone tries sticking their nose into my bedroom, I'm going to break the damn thing! As long as it's legal, it is a serious case of NUNJA! And even it it weren't legal, it's between me and the legal authorities... not some nosy ass gossip mongers!

Ooops.
            /rant

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I confess for the first time in months my desk is cleared of paperwork. Finally caught up and it feels good.
              It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

[quote author=felixtcat link=topic=182.msg30024#msg30024 date=1295642686]
                I confess that I am associated with a woman 1/2 my age that wants to "hook up" and I am considering it...[/quote]

for some reason "half your age plus 7 works and seems to be socially acceptable, that is if you give a rat's ass.

[quote author=ChainLightning link=topic=182.msg30025#msg30025 date=1295643974]
                I further confess, that it is a peeve of mine that goes slightly beyond pet. If someone tries sticking their nose into my bedroom, I'm going to break the damn thing! As long as it's legal, it is a serious case of NUNJA! And even it it weren't legal, it's between me and the legal authorities... not some nosy ass gossip mongers!

Ooops.
                /rant
                [/quote]

I am the same. That is my sanctuary. Stay the hell out!

I confess that I blew my diet and am now quite tipsy and I don't care. It is Friday and it has been one hell of a week!
                What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

I confess I want to get wrecked tonight, so wrecked it is unreal. X
                  "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess after 3 hours alone with him, I realise what a complete jerk he is. Learnt my lesson XD
                    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I confess that I have recieved a sudden wave of saddness and have a bad feeling in my gut.
                      sigpic

Comment

I confess that I still wake up in the middle of the night wishing I wasn't alone.
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I confess that I am a bit worried that Alex will try and flag me down at this conference this week - I DUN WANNA TALK TO YOU!

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess that I have an unhealthy obsession with Squirrels.....and shiny things.

Comment

[quote author=GypsySeaWitch link=topic=182.msg30403#msg30403 date=1295889986]
                              I confess that I have an unhealthy obsession with Squirrels.....and shiny things.
                              [/quote]

Shiny squirrels?

Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I confess the shiny squirrels amused me longer than it should have
                                It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Working...
                                X