This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess I never thought of shiny squirrels, but I love it!!!!!!

Comment

I confess I am glad it never became more than friends even though I hate being single, as she was a self obsessed two faced cow.

I confess I wanna get stoned,

I confess im glad im losing weight.

I confess I wish I could get the energy to start running again.

I confess I need to go to bed.

I confess I am glad I got my newest design out.

I confess I really should contact the college about finishing of my HNC in Business Administration

Comment

I confess i really hope he comes round this weekend and that it leads to happy fun times. I also confess that because i'm looking forward to him coming round this weekend, it probably won't happen. Boo.

Comment

I confess that I want to lock the door, stay under my heating blanket in my night clothes, and ignore the real world until my cold goes away.....even if it means days.

Comment

I confess I sat on my bed this morning and considered calling off. I also confess I was too chicken to do it lol.
            It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

[quote author=MistressVarda link=topic=182.msg30556#msg30556 date=1295975277]
              I confess I sat on my bed this morning and considered calling off. I also confess I was too chicken to do it lol.
              [/quote]

I confess I almost did that too :3
              "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
              - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I confess that I haven't updated my blog for multiple reasons, including the feeling of disenchantment about expressing religion. The more I look around, the more I see people using it as an excuse to throw it in someone's face rather than true piety.
                my etsy store
                My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                surrounded by plush, downy things,
                ill prepared, but willing,
                to descend."

Comment

I confess my room is in dire need of cleaning!

Comment

I confess I don't want Dale to leave on friday :'( x
                    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess that now that I have contacted my biological father I am worried. I hope that I am not a disappointment to him.
                      sigpic

Comment

I can feel my best friend and I drifting apart. I'm not fighting to hold onto her and I can't tell how I feel about not having her in my life. We've become very different in my absence and I actually find the things she has to say to be entirely superficial and unimportant.

I confess that I'm only a little sad.
                        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

@Bjorn

No such saddnes can be healed in quick time. I do understand you in that. But the path of the life is chosen by our acts.
                          I have a similar problem. I drifted away from my best bud in high school. But we are still friends.

oh and to stay on-topic:
                          I CONFESS I STILL CANT BELIEVE I GOT MY DRIVING LICENSE!!!! YEEEEE - HAAAAA!
                          [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv24N8H1KyI[/youtube]
                          sigpic

Comment

I confess I'm a terrible person when I'm sick. I'm cranky and whiny.

Comment

"Sometimes glass glitters more than diamonds because it has more to prove"- Terry Pratchett.

I confess I feel a lot like the glass right now. X
                              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess I was a tiny bit excited when my friend called me and told me the school was on fire. Until I heard it was in the science and maths block.

I confess I almost cried then XD
                                "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                                - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Working...
                                X