This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess that while I should have been cleaning I did nothing but play Farmville on Facebook. lol

Comment

I confess that I can not wait for Monday. My best friend and I are taking a road trip to a pagan store called the Celtic Moon
      sigpic

Comment

I confess that I keep wondering how Asianly inclined I have to be to like Buddhism. I find myself fairly interested in it, but I hate almost everything else that is Asian (except hot Asian chicks!) ...so I don't know how I feel about the topic.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess that I am going to bed before I explode, and it is not pretty.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

I confess that I'm a newbie, and proud of it.
            "The fire could not be tamed with the wind,
            nor the wind suppressed by the flames.
            As blending the Light with the Dark
            merely results in Grey." -Ville Friman

Comment

I confess it's been weeks since I've been here. I haven't been online much - the few Facebook status updates I've had came mostly from my cell phone while sitting (waiting, not driving) in the car, playing with baby, etc. I miss everyone and I just want to cling to you guys right now.

Comment

[quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=182.msg31040#msg31040 date=1296190508]
                I confess it's been weeks since I've been here. I haven't been online much - the few Facebook status updates I've had came mostly from my cell phone while sitting (waiting, not driving) in the car, playing with baby, etc. I miss everyone and I just want to cling to you guys right now.
                [/quote]

RAFE!!!

you're BACK!!! you haven't abandoned me!!! (j/k on the last one )

I love you!!
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome back Rafe.
                  Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

I confess I am happy to see Rafe again

I confess that I squealed like a little girl when I saw the forum was back up lol
                    sigpic

Comment

I confess PF made my day EVEN better

I confess I am having a spectacularly good day today

I confess the black and green really does hurt my eyes, but I cba to find my glasses XD
                      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I was deep in thought, minding my own business, tired from having worked 8.5 hrs straight when I found myself walking into the men's room. That itself isn't so bad. I have to go into the men's room all the time for work. Except there was a man in there. Mental image I will not be rid of anytime soon. At least the universe could have made it be a hot guy, but nooooooooo.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I am secretly hate being around kids because I think they had a better life than me because I was sexually abused by a male cousin when I was young.
                          "Everyone and everything around you is your teacher." -- Ken Keyes Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by TearDropStar View Post
                            I am secretly hate being around kids because I think they had a better life than me because I was sexually abused by a male cousin when I was young.
                            It's ok. I just hate kids in general.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

^That's only because you haven't tried them with A1 sauce. Yummy!
                              THIS IS A JOKE AND NOT INTENDED TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!
                              Sleep, my friend, and you will see
                              That dream is my reality

Comment

Originally posted by calfhill View Post
                                ^That's only because you haven't tried them with A1 sauce. Yummy!
                                THIS IS A JOKE AND NOT INTENDED TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!
                                I prefer Tapatio.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X