This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess - I like kids and enjoy being around them. I further confess I know full well that is because I have none of my own.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I confess.... I really want some Dominos Hot wings right now.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I confess that, after not even logging into my blog account for ages, seeing a slew of comments restored my desire to blog.
        my etsy store
        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
        surrounded by plush, downy things,
        ill prepared, but willing,
        to descend."

Comment

I confess I want to cancel my date tonight. I've already convinced myself its going to fail. I also confess I'm pessimistic about dating.
          It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Originally posted by MistressVarda View Post
            I confess I want to cancel my date tonight. I've already convinced myself its going to fail. I also confess I'm pessimistic about dating.
            You live in Fullerton ... Move east on 90 to Corona ...
            I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I confess that I am having a hard time navigating this new forum.
              I am not good with change
              What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

I confess that most of the time I hide my true feelings unless it's with one of my true friends
                "Everyone and everything around you is your teacher." -- Ken Keyes Jr.

Comment

I confess I am going to drive 60 miles away tomorrow and three people told me "i shouldn't" which makes me want to do it more...
                  sigpic

Comment

I confess if it was too easy I'd have got bored by now, I think I need a bit of drama to feel alive
                    http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I confess that I had to bring up a link and go through the symptoms (all of which I have) to convince my parents that I seriously need help and their solution is to get me to a docter and on anti-depression meds. I am not looking foreward to this docters appointment they'll probably say I need anti-psychotics (which I probabiliy do) now if we can only figure out why I have thease dreams of murdering my father.
                      Last edited by Corvus; 03 Feb 2011, 09:36.
                      Circe

Comment

I confess that I am surprised to find that my dental floss was made in Ireland. I did not know Ireland exported anything but beer and potatoes... fascinating...
                        sigpic

Comment

I confess I just trolled some trolls on gaia online...with run-of-the-mill "feel good" phrases.
                          my etsy store
                          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                          surrounded by plush, downy things,
                          ill prepared, but willing,
                          to descend."

Comment

I confess my date went well last night, and it scares me.
                            It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

I confess my chest hurts. X
                              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess the only man i will be spending valentines day with is my dog, and he uses me for my bed.

Comment

Working...
                                X