X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by Juniper Raven View Post
    I confess that I think this is probably one of the suckiest birthdays I've had. Aside from all the wonderful wishes on my FB wall - which really has been the highlight of my day - I really feel ... empty. I need a hug.

((((big hugs for Juni!!!))))
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper Raven View Post
      I confess that I think this is probably one of the suckiest birthdays I've had. Aside from all the wonderful wishes on my FB wall - which really has been the highlight of my day - I really feel ... empty. I need a hug.
      JUNI BUG HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *HUG* x
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

*HUGS*

Sorry you had a lousy day, hun
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I confess I'm really sad right now. Gemini didn't make it through the surgery. Turns out she had massive intestinal cancer growths and there was nothing the doctor could do to save her or maker her life bearable for whatever time she may have had left. I decided to let her go peacefully in her sleep, on the table. Been pretty good about keeping my shit together throughout the day at work (I found out shortly after lunch time) but now that I'm home, and alone... it's getting to me.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

That's horrible Juni. (((hugs)))
            Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that Juni My mom just told me that they're going to have to put down one of their dogs due to hip displasia(sp?)...

Comment

Originally posted by Roknrol View Post
                I'm sorry to hear that Juni My mom just told me that they're going to have to put down one of their dogs due to hip displasia(sp?)...
                That's why we put down our German Shepard.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Oh, Juni that's so sad! *hugs*
                  Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I confess I am soooo glad I grew out of my militant-activist-against-everything phase.

Comment

I confess that as much as I'd like to finish my trip, I need the job more...I hope tomorrows interview goes well.

Comment

Originally posted by Roknrol View Post
                        I confess that as much as I'd like to finish my trip, I need the job more...I hope tomorrows interview goes well.
                        Not a confession, just a big-assed CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Comment

Nope...they called today to say the position was on hold, so no interview

I confess that I'm not entirely broken up about that.

Comment

I confess I really don't feel like painting my hall tonight
                            I confess I am a little scared about bleaching my hair/dying it red. What if it all goes wrong
                            http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I confess I take far, far too much deranged pleasure in going to the used book store and doing my damnedest to fill up my new bookshelf.

(Entire Wheel of Time series, entire Song of Ice and Fire series so far...I still have a couple of empty shelves...)
                              "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
                              -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
                              without his weapons of war;
                              for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
                              of a spear on the way without.
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by Thjoth View Post
                                I confess I take far, far too much deranged pleasure in going to the used book store and doing my damnedest to fill up my new bookshelf.

(Entire Wheel of Time series, entire Song of Ice and Fire series so far...I still have a couple of empty shelves...)
                                If you need some ideas...

You might not be able to find them at the used bookstore yet, but there are two new books--Dwarves and War of the Dwarves by Mark Heintz (I think the author is right)--that are pretty good.

Also, there is a series by Mercedes Lackey and James Mallory called the Obsidian Trilogy that I loved and even the hubby liked alot that you might try--I think the books are called To Light a Candle, The Outstretched Shadow and When Darkness Falls (not sure what the order is)
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X